Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Pick The Hottest Rams Cheerleader

Califan007 The Constipated

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

In a bygone age, men used to like feminine and young-looking women and guess what? That means a woman with a touch of fat on her face.

We live in an era where women who work out like men, have rippling muscles, phony boobs, narrow hips and masculine jaws and brow ridges are hailed as great beauties. We live in the age of the she-male female ideal and it's disgusting.

+2 The media standard of beauty lowers considerably with each passing year. The girl is beautiful.

However, in response to this thread, I would like to say I would not get within "one pubic inch" of any of these Rams. Even with a rifle.

However, in response to this thread, I would like to say I would not get within "one pubic inch" of any of these Rams. Even with a rifle.

Thanks, and let not my response to Sekhmet be confused for an endorsement of these women. Though I have to say, I think the issue with females is that they significantly decline (in most cases) after 25. The other issue is that some, maybe even MOST women look better without heavily applied makeup. Sure, they need some makeup but these cheerleaders are almost always overly made up and it accentuates the wrong contours and makes them look clownish.

In a bygone age, men used to like feminine and young-looking women and guess what? That means a woman with a touch of fat on her face.

We live in an era where women who work out like men, have rippling muscles, phony boobs, narrow hips and masculine jaws and brow ridges are hailed as great beauties. We live in the age of the she-male female ideal and it's disgusting.

Yeah, I prefer a "cuter," more feminine rounder face over a "hotter" masculine jaw.

no offense but....we arent living in the same era. "mannish" is "mannish" in my time space continuum.

I agree 100%. I need a soul sista', red beans and rice didn't miss her! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hon!

I just reread that -- I agree 98%. I likes big ol' titties. The phony boobs today are nice. Real nice. I know from experience dude.

Archived