Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Pick The Hottest Rams Cheerleader

Califan007 The Constipated

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

In a bygone age, men used to like feminine and young-looking women and guess what? That means a woman with a touch of fat on her face.

We live in an era where women who work out like men, have rippling muscles, phony boobs, narrow hips and masculine jaws and brow ridges are hailed as great beauties. We live in the age of the she-male female ideal and it's disgusting.

+1 I liked that chubby faced cheerleader. I agree with you wholeheartedly...

Quite frankly I don't know what he is looking at. She is not chubby faced.

I find it funny that many of you are cracking on these girls looks, but chances are high that many of you all aren't dating/married/etc to anybody that looks better.

Well, I'm married and I think my wife is beautiful. I could care less what someone else thinks. But when I see ugly, I call it as I see it.

I find it funny that many of you are cracking on these girls looks, but chances are high that many of you all aren't dating/married/etc to anybody that looks better.

well when that group of sea donkeys wants to start a thread about random message board users significant others who also happen to be official representatives of something with manly pics available in the public domain, we can talk. until then...lighten up

Archived