Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Game Ball Goes to....the 12th Man (Merged)

Commander Adama

Seriously! The Stadium was jumping! There were times that had to change cameras to on the field because the cameraman on the bleachers was shaking too much. The sound was so loud! I am honestly so proud of the 12th Man! Good job guys!!!!

Fasttimes just posted a video to hearing the chants as people were leaving of "Dallas Sucks" all the way out in the parking lot. He said it was dying out by the time he got out his phone to record it. Awesome job guys and thanks Fasttimes. Video

As soon as the the ref announced the game was over, the stadium was straight bananas crazy. Me and my buds walking down from 415 we're just chanting over and over to the poor Cowgirls fans. "Nana na nana na, hey hey hey goodbye".

The long walk down the ramps, we're definitely much more enjoyable going down.

HTTR

Yes it did. I never heard FedEx that loud.

No kidding. Watching the game at home with the sound turned up, I turned to my wife on multiple occasions and said "Man, FedEx sounds REALLY loud tonight!" It was great that it sounded that loud, even on TV. The shaking cameras were awesome too.

So wish I could have been there.....

Also, I was kind of disappointed that they didn't play rock n' roll pt. 2 (the hey song). Would have been GREAT. Maybe they didnt want 'hey you suck' to be that audible cause it would have shaken the stands

i was actually really happen we didnt play that song, it's embarrassing. Most of the time when you all yell "you suck" we end up giving up a big play....and we look like second class fans.

just my opinion.

I agree. The 12th man was in the building on yesterday. That was the best in-game performance I have ever experienced at Fed-ex by the fans. I had a 70 plus year old guy banging on the seats sitting next to me. By the way I love my new seats in section 112 row 4. I think I am going to hang on to these for a while.

As soon as the the ref announced the game was over, the stadium was straight bananas crazy. Me and my buds walking down from 415 we're just chanting over and over to the poor Cowgirls fans. "Nana na nana na, hey hey goodbye".

The long walk down the ramps, we're definitely much more enjoyable going down.

HTTR

i didn't even hear him say the game was over lol i realized it was over when the cowboys were walking towards the locker room

i was actually really happen we didnt play that song, it's embarrassing. Most of the time when you all yell "you suck" we end up giving up a big play....and we look like second class fans.

just my opinion.

I can understand using it against Dallas though considering.

oh for note my eagles friend with me at the bar were like holy crap when they saw our fans banging on everything from walls to chairs that last drive.

just my opinion.

Based on the nature of the chant, I agree with you. However, it's local college tradition. College Park is down the street and Terps culture has an impact on FedEx. In college, it's perfectly acceptable for people to be ass holes like that. That's the only classless chant I approve of for use at skins games. It just makes me feel a bond between the two teams and fanbases.

Archived