Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Game Ball Goes to....the 12th Man (Merged)

Commander Adama

Yeah, my 11 year old son said after the game he has never heard anything that loud in his life and I have to admit that was a proud moment as Redskin fan to hear how electric it was last night. We both were sweating from yelling at the top of our lungs. The kid wasn't about to miss school this morning either... had to go in a gloat wearing his Orakpo jersey!!!

...That's my boy!!!!

i will take this award on behalf of all the fans at fed ex tonight. i would like to thank my drunken family beside me. my uncle who managed to rip a handrail off the glass. the dallas fan next to me for taking it all in stride and actually knowing something about football. miller lite for inspiring so much of the noise from so many of the fans. and last but not least, Mr. Daniel M(oney) Snyder. opening the parking lots that early really worked and it was packed way before and way after the game. just an absolutely ridiculous environment.

Loudest game I've ever been to at FedEx as well. We sat (stood) in the Standing Room Only Section, which are called the Stomping Club. You can beat the crap out the decks and rail, and they make INCREDIBLE amounts of noise - much more then beating on the signs at the top of the 400's. The Standing Room Only decks were one of the best experiences I have had at FedEx, I HIGHLY recommend them.

Coming from someone who is, just about week in and week out, extremely disappointed at the overall stadium experience including our fans and the entire atmosphere....MAJOR kudos to to Bruce Allen for bringing energy back to this stadium. The crowd was ROCKIN most of the night (especially late), the 400's were indeed shaking, and the overall stadium experience (screens, videoboards in the lot, flags, redskins historic replays, improved audio quality, scoreboard, replays after flags/big plays, etc) all fueled the crowd. Way to go Bruce.

seriously it was the first time ever that everyone was at their seats before kickoff

I noticed the same thing. The place was packed. MTH credits the lots opening early for this. I thought opening the lots early was going to be a bad idea, but seemed to worked out. Didn't see too many way to drunk people, did have a cowboy's fan pass out in the section next to me during the 2nd quarter. Also had had Redskins' fan fighting during the last couple of plays of the game. They were spitting on each other and throwing punches during the second to last play. Unbelievable.

Loudest game I've ever been to at FedEx as well. We sat (stood) in the Standing Room Only Section, which are called the Stomping Club. You can beat the crap out the decks and rail, and they make INCREDIBLE amounts of noise - much more then beating on the signs at the top of the 400's. The Standing Room Only decks were one of the best experiences I have had at FedEx, I HIGHLY recommend them.

same here, i got 2 tickets from a scalper and I think those are the best seats in the house, i dont mind standing because you have plenty of room after the 1st quarter to move around and celebrate

+1 on the whole FedEx experience last night being incredible. Besides the excitement/noise level being incredible, I found the overall FedEx experience being much better. The tailgating was great, the screens showing the games/highlights was a nice touch. The video boards in stadium are tremendous and add quite a bit to the game. I found approx. 75%+ of the plays were replayed which is a nice touch if you miss anything. Let's hope we keep it up for the rest of the year.

If you watch the last play which I have taped and will watch it again.

The stadium is so loud and the cameras are shaking.

I think the shot is of Orakpo and you could just tell this was EPIC the way Fed Ex was. Im proud of all the people that were there. Hope they can keep it up for Houston!

Someone needs to open another thread like last week for the Sore Throats club for next week.

We know its not Dallas but damn it 2-0 sounds great!

Last night was 1 of the few games I've missed in the last 5 years (college reasons) but I have to say 1 thing...

I was damn proud of the noise pollution for last nights game! Towards the end of the game the camera was shaking from multiple angles. I was so motivated by you guys that even I was yelling on defense.

2 of the loudest moments I can remember was

1. Ryan Clark picking off McNabb inside the 10 to end the game in 2005

and 2. Brunell to Moss hook up in OT against the Jaguars in 2007

I'm sure there have been other loud games, but last night, I drank a few for the Skins and the rest for you guys.

Archived