Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Game Ball Goes to....the 12th Man (Merged)

Commander Adama

It was rocking. I have never felt the stadium shake. I was in 412 and it was shaking.
The 400's were INSANE, I was probably yelling straight for the entire last drive.

I liked how the clouds were slowly sinking/engulfing the upper levels

Been to a lot of games in Fedex, and that is the first game where I woke up this morning and my ears were ringing...

That should tell you something

Hopefully my voice gets back sometime within next couple days

+1 on the whole FedEx experience last night being incredible. Besides the excitement/noise level being incredible' date=' I found the overall FedEx experience being much better. The tailgating was great, the screens showing the games/highlights was a nice touch. The video boards in stadium are tremendous and add quite a bit to the game. I found approx. 75%+ of the plays were replayed which is a nice touch if you miss anything. Let's hope we keep it up for the rest of the year.[/quote']

Agreed.

I've never been to a game that loud at FedEx. The only one that comes close was that ass-kicking back in '05 when we completed the sweep of Dallass.

My ears are still ringing, my throat is sore, my voice is hoarse.

I cant even speak today, I woke up with a horrible headache (not from drinking but screaming, ok maybe a little of both) and the fog coming down on the stadium and the field at the end of the 4th quarter along with the stadium rocking was one of the best experiences of my life. I died for 5 seconds until I saw the flag and the TD was called back, I think I fell back on to my seat and just smiled.

Hail!

Also, I was kind of disappointed that they didn't play rock n' roll pt. 2 (the hey song). Would have been GREAT. Maybe they didnt want 'hey you suck' to be that audible cause it would have shaken the stands

They don't play it at games any more because the musician (gary glitter) is a pedophile. Literally. that is why.

:applause: To the best damn fans on the planet :applause:

All I could do was look around and smile through those last few minutes.

FedEx was rockin', Dallass fans were leaving and our team took a HUGE step forward.

Let's keep our house loud and proud for 9 more games and then for years to come.

Only thing is I found it kinda sad the way our team just walked out to the middle of the field after the realized they won. I expected after all the crap they been through they would be going nuts. Maybe they felt like they didn't earn it or something. I hope they don't think that.

Its the way Shanny carries himself. Act like you've been there before. Yes it was a big win, but its only 1 win. And the team expected to win, so that's why they didn't go crazy. That was the fans' job!

The 12th man sucked.....my shoes got peed on!

;)

Seriously, great job everyone who was there. The entire game my friends and I (they aren't Skins fans) were commenting on how crazy the stadium sounded. THAT is a true home field advantage! You guys caused at LEAST 2 false starts....you effected this win. Be proud!!

seriously it was the first time ever that everyone was at their seats before kickoff

this is what i came in here to say.

when we sat down we all looked at each other and said, damn... this place is packed... before kickoff..

thats the way it's suppose to be.

I got hooked up with tickets at the last minute and headed up! I sit in Section 454 and they NEVER stand during the games - until last night! Almost everyone was on their feet yelling and screaming -- it was aswesome! And, like people have mentioned in this thread, it was great to see the place full at kickoff.

What night! I am tired and hoarse, but SO extremely happy! Hail!:)

Only thing is I found it kinda sad the way our team just walked out to the middle of the field after the realized they won. I expected after all the crap they been through they would be going nuts. Maybe they felt like they didn't earn it or something. I hope they don't think that.

Gotta act like you been there before......

As soon as the the ref announced the game was over, the stadium was straight bananas crazy. Me and my buds walking down from 415 we're just chanting over and over to the poor Cowgirls fans. "Nana na nana na, hey hey hey goodbye".

The long walk down the ramps, we're definitely much more enjoyable going down.

HTTR

That is the most underrated part of an in person win. You get to heckle the opposing tem's fans each time you pass them on the ramps down. GREAT feeling!

Its the way Shanny carries himself. Act like you've been there before. Yes it was a big win, but its only 1 win. And the team expected to win, so that's why they didn't go crazy. That was the fans' job!

I get that. We have great b ball team at my college but we take every win like we there before even if we haven't. I'm just saying with every thing the team has been through I was very surprised not to see more emotion with the win. I mean between last season, all the offseason drama, and just not having been successful in so long I just I just expected it to be much more emotional win. I do understand how shanahan carries himself though.

Archived