Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Game Ball Goes to....the 12th Man (Merged)

Commander Adama

It would be cool - but next time edit it out like this....

You can bounce to the pic instantly by clicking on the little icon.

A ball like that in the stadium would remind Skins fans how they can influence games and might make the casual fans realize that they to can influence the game if they get involved.

(plus the Romo sits to pee part would just make people laugh.:ols:)

i was actually really happen we didnt play that song, it's embarrassing. Most of the time when you all yell "you suck" we end up giving up a big play....and we look like second class fans.

just my opinion.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I'll be happy if they never play that song in the stadium again.

Awesome, awesome crowd. My voice is still shot..

It was loud because of the new SRO metal dividers and people were pumped for the new era. Even in my uppity section 328 people were standing and getting LOUD. I have been going for 5 years now and have never seen my whole section get pumped up and loud. The roar at the end of the game was deafening. I will try to upload some videos to youtube. My cellphone can barely handle the noise from the videos.

So...If Rak does not get held on the last play game of the game he would have absolutely drilled Romo sits to pee...How loud would that have been?

If that had happened it would of exploded. I think we would have torn down the stadium.

Also, I was kind of disappointed that they didn't play rock n' roll pt. 2 (the hey song). Would have been GREAT. Maybe they didnt want 'hey you suck' to be that audible cause it would have shaken the stands

I am glad they did not play it because the YOU SUCK chants are irritating and disgraceful.

Crossposting from another thread though.

It was loud because of the new SRO metal dividers and people were pumped for the new era. Even in my uppity section 328 people were standing and getting LOUD. I have been going for 5 years now and have never seen my whole section get pumped up and loud. The roar at the end of the game was deafening. I will try to upload some videos to youtube. My cellphone can barely handle the noise from the videos.

Also, I know our sound system is subpar but usually you can make out what songs are playing. Not Sunday night though. It was so loud I could never tell what song was playing. That is amazing and it needs to be that way for every home game. I bet if Snyder forked over some cash for a decible meter or two we would have it rocking every home game just to see how loud we can be.

Also, I know our sound system is subpar but usually you can make out what songs are playing. Not Sunday night though. It was so loud I could never tell what song was playing. That is amazing and it needs to be that way for every home game. I bet if Snyder forked over some cash for a decible meter or two we would have it rocking every home game just to see how loud we can be.

I disagree. THe sound system was WAY too loud. It's all I could hear when the fans weren't cheering. It's super anoying and honestly, given all teh changes at FedEx, it's really the only complaint I have so far (the fighter jet vs ufo intro is kinda lame, but at least it was done with good intentions).

I hate it, and I hope they adjust it. There's absolutely NO reason for it to be that loud.

The highest level of noise I remember was the Detroit playoff game in early 2000. Everyone was on their feet for much of at least the first quarter.

There was an instance in the 2004 MNF game against the Boys (Gibbs first year back) in the 3rd or 4th quarter when Dallas was facing a 3rd down when the place was incredibly loud.

Sunday night at the end of the game came pretty close, if not equalled, those levels.

I disagree. THe sound system was WAY too loud. It's all I could hear when the fans weren't cheering. It's super anoying and honestly, given all teh changes at FedEx, it's really the only complaint I have so far (the fighter jet vs ufo intro is kinda lame, but at least it was done with good intentions).

I hate it, and I hope they adjust it. There's absolutely NO reason for it to be that loud.

Maybe just an issue on the club level?

It was loud in there for sure. And by mid first quarter there was not an open seat anywhere. But once again even though the game was very close and against hated Dallas alot of people started leaving mid fourth quarter when we needed them there. Not so much in the lower decks but certainly it was true in the upper deck where I was. I dont get why people spend all that money for tickets and going to the game etc. and leave before it is over when the outcome is unknown. Explain that to me?

The atmosphere at fedex was crazier than I have ever witnessed before. even being in 408 I felt that us being loud up there really made a difference. Let's keep it up and make other teams scared to come to landover.

Yeah I was in 408 row 14 and it was pretty amped up. The 4 pukes fans sitting directly behind me were getting a nice dose of EXTREMESKIN all night long!!

Guest Spearfeather
i was actually really happen we didnt play that song, it's embarrassing. Most of the time when you all yell "you suck" we end up giving up a big play....and we look like second class fans.

just my opinion.

Completely agree. Don't like it. Makes us seem childish. Sounds like something you would hear in Philly.

Archived