Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Game Ball Goes to....the 12th Man (Merged)

Commander Adama

Yes it was freakin awesome at the game last night, not one person around me in the 424 was not yelling. Every third down people were on their feet and banging on whatever they could find to make more noise.

You have no idea how happy that makes me because I was in 435 for last nights game only and it was awful. My regular seats are in 423 row 14. Look for me, I'll be screaming the entire game!

There are some sort of metal, or plexiglass signs or boards in the new SRO sections of both club level end zones people were banging on...they were really loud and I noticed them a few times through out the game and I sit on the redskins sideline. Just a bonus to add to the "noise":beavisnbutthead:

There are some sort of metal, or plexiglass signs or boards in the new SRO sections of both club level end zones people were banging on...they were really loud and I noticed them a few times through out the game and I sit on the redskins sideline. Just a bonus to add to the "noise":beavisnbutthead:

Yeah man they were banging on them with aluminum beer bottles it was loud as hell!

Just moved to section 132 this season. Man that was awesome! Never saw FedEx like that before. If we could, our entire section would have busted out onto the field and helped our Defense if they needed it or not on that last drive. With the way we were screaming I think they felt like we were anyway! I can't talk today, even now my voice is completely gone. Left it in the endzone on those last few plays I guess!

For everyone that was at that game, keep it up. We need it to be that way EVERY game! Every time our defense is on the field.

Was nice to hear Shanny in the locker room interview after the game give props to the fans. Well done!!

:point2sky

I was banging on the metal sheets in the SRO.. That was amazing. Hundreds of people with beer bottles just beating the **** out of that burgundy sheet metal. I need to watch the game again to see how much it actually came out on the TV, if it did at all. It was insanely loud in the SRO though. Like nothing I have ever heard before.

At one point some pissant security person came in and yelled at 2 people and asked them to stop hitting with the bottles.. and a bunch of us told him to go to hell and pointed out the 200 others doing the same exact thing all around. There is no way that will stop now that people know how loud it is unless they stop serving aluminum bottles haha.

I was doing defense chants at the bar:ols::ols:.

I was at a restaurant bar watching the game and when the Cowboys drove deep into Redskins Territory on the final drive I started waving my hands up and down like the players do to get the crowd going. My girlfriend just looked at me and laughed.

When they called the holding call I started run up and down the bar and the people in the restaurant part started laughing me at me. :ols:

Ahhhhhh good times with the Redskins. :dallasuck

I was a restaurant bar watching the game and when the Cowboys drove deep into Redskins Territory on the final drive I started waving my hands up and down like the players do to get the crowd going. My girlfriend just looked at me and laughed.

When the called the holding call I started run up and down the bar and the people in the restaurant part started laughing me at me. :ols:

Ahhhhhh good times with the Redskins. :dallasuck

my chants were nothing compared to my celebration. I was standing bounced on my feet right before the last play with my lucky skins flag draped over the shoulder. I had my hands like in prayer while saying repeatedly stop them. When they scored I was heart broken then I see a flag sign on the scoreboard at the bottom and screamed FLAGGGGG!! All the Cowboys fans celebrating were like oh ****. The Eagles friend of mine was like oh my god(he was rooting for the skins. Then they say holding. I fell on the karaoke stage rolling around with the flag screaming YEEESS over and over as cowboys fans screaming THIS IS BULL**** about a 100 times. My Eagles friend was just laughing his *** off at my celebration.

my chants were nothing compared to my celebration. I was standing bounced on my feet right before the last play with my lucky skins flag draped over the shoulder. I had my hands like in prayer while saying repeatedly stop them. When they scored I was heart broken then I see a flag sign on the scoreboard at the bottom and screamed FLAGGGGG!! All the Cowboys fans celebrating were like oh ****. The Eagles friend of mine was like oh my god(he was rooting for the skins. Then they say holding. I fell on the karaoke stage rolling around with the flag screaming YEEESS over and over as cowboys fans screaming THIS IS BULL**** about a 100 times. My Eagles friend was just laughing his *** off at my celebration.

I did not have the pleasure of having Cowboys Fans in the bar, just Gimpy007, my girlfriend and myself. :dallasuck

I had so much fun with the crowd on Sunday! I felt like I was back in Death Valley for a Clemson game. I want to see FedEx like this every home game.

Put it this way, it is Tuesday I still do not have a voice and I am still limping from hurting my foot jumping up and down. :)

Archived