Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Olivia Munn Photoshoot: GQ Mag

skinsfan07

Close to perfect?

Go out in any major city or any big time college town and you'll see a hundred girls who look as good or better than Munn.

She's just a "nerd" and markets herself as shamelessly as possible to keep her G4 fans following her.

I agree. Smart girl though, good for her.

She is a cute girl with a nice body. But she is a dime a dozen unless you need a game nerd. That is not what turns me on. I know a gamer chick that has a better body, but is not as cute, but still prety cute.

Close to perfect?

Go out in any major city or any big time college town and you'll see a hundred girls [with no brains or personality] who look as good or better than Munn.

She's just a "nerd" and markets herself as shamelessly as possible to keep her G4 fans following her.

That is exactly the point. It is refreshing and appealing to see someone who is both very attractive and has a personality different than the typical cheerleader or model.

The smarts and attitude ADD to the total package, making her that much more attractive.

Munn is hot, but I think Morgan Webb is much hotter and much more authentic in her "nerdom" Olivia feels more like a "hired hand" (find a hot girl with some personality, and teach her how to deliver punchlines, and we have us a G4 co-host.) Morgan Webb has been around G4 since way back when it was tech tv, before it merged. She seems a lot more legit in her credentials in the gaming/tech industry, not just a girl who considers G4 the first step in a hopeful "acting career"

I also think Alison Haislip is kind of a better co-host for AOTS anyway. At first it took some time getting used to Munn not being there because her and Adam played off each other pretty well. Lots of chemistry, but Haislip put in her time and seems even better now.

Munn also has been rumored to have been passed around a bit by A-list or B-list(depending on how you feel) actors. Her highest profile "relationship" was with Chris Pine, but it didn't last long. She has been reportedly attached to a few other actors as well, but it seems they are using her for a rebound booty call and then ditching her.

That is exactly the point. It is refreshing and appealing to see someone who is both very attractive and has a personality different than the typical cheerleader or model.

The smarts and attitude ADD to the total package, making her that much more attractive.

And does it matter when that girl is obviously playing up her "nerdiness" and pandering to her audience with it?

I get the "full package" idea, but I think in Munn's case, it doesn't work when she's clearly not as genuine with it and she's just using it as her own personal marketing angle. Have you read any of her book?

And does it matter when that girl is obviously playing up her "nerdiness" and pandering to her audience with it?

I get the "full package" idea, but I think in Munn's case, it doesn't work when she's clearly not as genuine with it and she's just using it as her own personal marketing angle. Have you read any of her book?

Nah. I'm just comparing her overall vibe to that of other celebrities. I am always attracted to the ones that are smarter (or at least aspire to be smarter), and who have some personality and quirks and talent.

That is why I like Munn, and Natalie Portman, and Alicia Keys, and Kate Beckinsale, and Famke Janssen, and Jennifer Connelly. Women with depth who also happen to be hot.

Meanwhile, I have no use for Jessica Simpson, or Britney Spears, or Lindsey Lohan, or Kim Kardashian, because they are all dumb as posts.

Nah. I'm just comparing her overall vibe to that of other celebrities. I am always attracted to the ones that are smarter (or at least aspire to be smarter), and who have some personality and quirks and talent.

That is why I like Munn, and Natalie Portman, and Alicia Keys, and Kate Beckinsale, and Famke Janssen, and Jennifer Connelly. Women with depth who also happen to be hot.

Meanwhile, I have no use for Jessica Simpson, or Britney Spears, or Lindsey Lohan, or Kim Kardashian, because they are all dumb as posts.

You should pick up Munn's book and glance through it for a few minutes the next time you're in a book store.

Munn's certainly not in the category of Jessica Simpson or Lindsey Lohan, but she's not the quirky, deep personality you think she is. She's smart enough to have marketed herself and her "vibe" in that way, but she's not nearly the genuine talent that someone like a Natalie Portman or Famke Janssen are (both of whom I agree are really top level celebrities...I do think it's a tiny bit funny though that you list Kate Beckinsale in that group, who's made her career out of movies like Underworld, Van Helsing, and Pearl Harbor).

Like someone earlier said, if I wanted a real, honestly nerdy girl, I'd take Morgan Webb over Munn.

• 4 months later...

Olivia Munn is a cutey, but there is no doubt her "nerdish personality" was completely phony. She even pretty much says so in her book if you read reviews of it on amazon.com She basically says from a young age she was obsessed with Hollywood, not "nerd culture" it just happens to be that Attack of the Show was her first big break to get into Hollywood so she had to play that up in order to build an audience.

There are plenty of "n3rd gyrrls" out there that are attractive and legit, such as Morgan Webb, Alison Haislip, the Team Unicorn girls etc etc...

She doesn't really have defined abs, she just doesn't have a stomach. I know what you mean though.

Her long torso is very attractive. Certainly something I think is attractive anyway.

I never got the preference of toned/muscly abs over a "tummy" on a girl. Having a flat stomach is fine, but I like my women to still have a soft touch to their stomach...I don't want to feel washboard abs.

I never got the preference of toned/muscly abs over a "tummy" on a girl. Having a flat stomach is fine, but I like my women to still have a soft touch to their stomach...I don't want to feel washboard abs.
Fair enough. But rail-thin=:puke:

Unfortunately Shakira got skinny :cry: but she had AWESOME abs :1stplace:

She doesn't really have defined abs, she just doesn't have a stomach.

Looks sort of like they photoshopped that to make it look smooth (unrealistically so), and took out her belly button as well. (I'm sure someone will tell me it's under the shirt).

I agree. I think women with those muscular abs look a little too manly.

Looks sort of like they photoshopped that to make it look smooth (unrealistically so), and took out her belly button as well. (I'm sure someone will tell me it's under the shirt).

I think it is under the shirt. Likely a little touch up done but that expected too.

Archived