Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Olivia Munn Photoshoot: GQ Mag

skinsfan07

I don't know how good it can be. She has been horrible on the Daily Show.

I never understood adding her to the Daily Show to begin with.

She's too exposed at this point to be able to carry those segments believably (and a lot of her typical audience is already the same sort of crowd that watches the Daily Show), and she doesn't have the comedic background that a lot of Daily Show correspondents come in with.

She's just a good looking female to toss in. Understandable strategy, but sort of bizarre for the Daily Show.

I don't know how good it can be. She has been horrible on the Daily Show.

The shows has the Waitress from It's Always Sunny on it. She alone makes it worth watching. She plays crazy well.

Edit: Also I don't know if you ever watched Flashforward, but the lesbian FBI girl who got pregnant is on the show too as the straightman... straightmadame?

Thought the show was too weird. I like the guy who was on that ABC sitcom that didn't last and his name was Sam and he was very clumbsy in the other sitcom. I hated that Olivia and her husband kept "popping" in on her brother in law.

Haha I actually liked that. The mellowed out former quarterback is probably my early favorite. Munn has her moments but I just can't shake the feeling that she's the sixth most talented actor on a 6 person show.

I could see the show growing on me. Parks and Recreations got better by leaps and bounds and I don't even think I even so much as chuckled once to myself over the first several episodes of that show. This one has already had some good jokes and bits already. It's got a comedic dynamic kind of like a chick-friendly version of The League.

It's no 30 Rock but it ain't half bad.

Archived