Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were you aware there was Major League Lacrosse?

kiingspadee

I said the exact same thing to my friend when we were watching ESPN ... Major League Lacrosse wtf?

That was a could of sick goals with the behind the back shooting though.

That's how I found out - I heard Major League and was like wait WHAT - I knew COLLEGE but there is a major career after college playing Lacrosse. LOL! WTF

Well you gotta give NBA SOME credit - I mean right now it is a joke and rigged but NBA in it's prime (80s-90s) was amazing

I watch the NBA but with the full knowledge that it has always been a league with about 4 relevant teams and 20-some fillers.

8 champions in 30 years...

There have been 9 champions in the last 11 years in the NHL

Something's wrong there.

That's how I found out - I heard Major League and was like wait WHAT - I knew COLLEGE but there is a major career after college playing Lacrosse. LOL! WTF

The players make pocket money. Most earn less than $10k from playing.

I'm sure a few of the game's stars do OK with sponsorship, but it's not a "career" for the majority.

Cue rdsknbill to come in here and smack a *****. :)

The year I helped him out, we won our first county championship. After the season, we played an exibition game right before a Bayhawk game. That's when they were the Baltimore Bayhawks playing at Towson.

The players make pocket money. Most earn less than $10k from playing.

I'm sure a few of the game's stars do OK with sponsorship, but it's not a "career" for the majority.

It's a part time job for most. Often times you'll see star players requesting trades, not because they're unhappy with their team mates or coaching staff, or that they dislike the team's quality, but simply because their primary career is in a different city.

Archived