Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

where are you guys going to be? FYI, my dc playoff record when attending events is 0-8 :x

We are gonna shoot for the small red box in skinz4life's map:

[ATTACH]47409[/ATTACH]

Here is a map I made. Are you guys just further down the same road?

ugh, my map sucks. The large square is the Barra tailgate. The smaller square is where the tailgate is (or used to be)

Along the river, between Barra and District Ultras. I'll shoot you a PM.

edit: and for what it's worth I'm 0-1 at DC playoff games. (Caps loss to the fliers a few years back) Hoping to even things up today!

Edited by renaissance

On the plus side, Walcott was left out again and moved a step nearer joining his boyhood club and becoming Brendan's first big coup. So today wasn't a total loss.

Hail.

Maybe I am crazy? I know I don't know as much as Arsne. But, why are Ramsey, Gervino, and even Girou starting over Walcott? I would love to see him, Raheem and Louis interchanging and running at defenses with a rotation of Jonjo, Sahin and Suso playing behind them. Leaving Stevie G, Joe Allen and Lucas to rotate in the other two central mid positions

It makes zero sense to me man. But I'm REAL happy he's still not getting the start. Walcott's improved year-on-year, and at 23, or 24 if it's a free next summer he fit's in perfectly with what we're building. And I've little doubt, the longer this crap at Arsenal goes, as soon as we can talk to him in January he'll jump at the chance being he's a big fan. Then it's down to Arsenal whether they accept what we offer, or we'll let it roll until the summer and get him for nothing.

Seriously can't believe they've let his contract get down to this stage. Ridiculously bad management from all concerned. And Arsenal aren't alone in this. After McManaman many years ago, you'd of thought clubs would of learnt.

Arsenal have, and continue to handle this abysmally. Which all plays into our favour.

Hail.

*Edit* Trying not to get too excited and jump the gun, but the longer it goes, the more promising it looks that Walcott will be wearing red. Just not Arsenal red.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

so this is how the Arsene Wenger ends. Damn shame.

What a pathetic and listless performance. Making that clown Vermaelen captain has proven to be such a disastrous move.

Arsene Wenger has an Arsenal side that cant create chances. Incredible.

so let me get this straight, the giants can play at the meadlowlands tomorrow but the red bulls can't host a game tonight. that makes 0 sense.

in fairness, Newark and East Rutherford are nowhere near each other.

I think Newark got it worse too. I think the PATH station over there got crushed, but not sure.

But I agree with you, its still a bad decision by MLS.

---------- Post added November-3rd-2012 at 01:10 PM ----------

On the plus side, Walcott was left out again and moved a step nearer joining his boyhood club and becoming Brendan's first big coup. So today wasn't a total loss.

Hail.

Theo has ambition, imo.

I think he will goto Chelsea, City, United, or even Juve.

..... Theo has ambition, imo.

I think he will goto Chelsea, City, United, or even Juve.

I will lay all the money and possesion's I own against the Juventus idea. There's no way on Gods green earth are Juventus in any serious running for Walcott.

I very much doubt United are interested, so off that list that only leaves City's money to be remotely concerned about.

But it's a moot debate on something that may or may not happen. We'll see what transpires going forward. But forget Juve.

Hail.

I will lay all the money and possesion's I own against the Juventus idea. There's no way on Gods green earth are Juventus in any serious running for Walcott.

I very much doubt United are interested, so off that list that only leaves City's money to be remotely concerned about.

But it's a moot debate on something that may or may not happen. We'll see what transpires going forward. But forget Juve.

Hail.

you never know. These Italian sides want speed, and Juve are a really really good side. They could get him for really cheap and will pay him a lot of money.

All I know is that he wont be back at Arsenal next season and potentially not in February.

Sagna will be leaving too. Gibbs is also potentially out. I could see him signing for a Liverpool if you guys offer enough salary.