Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Titi is my dude, but I hate it had to be him.

I'm in shock that he didn't take that last freekick. I had resigned myself that they were going to even it up at that point.

---------- Post added November-8th-2012 at 10:44 PM ----------

Pope you gotta come to the next game!

Facebook event already made. See you guys there I hope.

I'm in shock that he didn't take that last freekick. I had resigned myself that they were going to even it up at that point.

---------- Post added November-8th-2012 at 10:44 PM ----------

Facebook event already made. See you guys there I hope.

we are planning to be there as far as I know. I will be there at least. The stars have aligned with my exam being the week before the game!

Edited by Skinz4Life12

According to the WaPost, the DCU game is now scheduled for 11/18 at 3:00PM - right in the middle of the Skins-Eagles game. Why do professional sports leagues insist on scheduling our pro teams at the same time? Nats first ever playoff game? 3:00PM during a Skins home game. DCU's home leg of the ECF? 3:00PM during a Skins home game. They hate DC.

According to the WaPost, the DCU game is now scheduled for 11/18 at 3:00PM - right in the middle of the Skins-Eagles game. Why do professional sports leagues insist on scheduling our pro teams at the same time? Nats first ever playoff game? 3:00PM during a Skins home game. DCU's home leg of the ECF? 3:00PM during a Skins home game. They hate DC.

I thought it was at 4pm on 11/18??

I'll be honest, this DC United run has definitely softened the blow for me dealing with the Redskins death spiral this season.

Are you a STH Popeman? You should just sell those bad boys and come to DC United game :)

I thought it was at 4pm on 11/18??

I'll be honest, this DC United run has definitely softened the blow for me dealing with the Redskins death spiral this season.

Are you a STH Popeman? You should just sell those bad boys and come to DC United game :)

I am a STH, and I haven't missed a game in over 10 years. I don't know why, we have sucked for 80% of those years. :doh:

I will have to DVR the DCU game and watch it when I get home. The wife and kid don't care about soccer, but they love them some football.

I still don't understand how the game was 11/17 at 4:00PM when I went to bed last night and now is magically scheduled during a Skins game????

---------- Post added November-9th-2012 at 09:41 AM ----------

And look at that. MLS changed the start time again to 11/18 at 4:00 PM.

With 82 minutes gone, I was almost resolved that we'd lost the aggregate. I turn it off for a few minutes to check the Colts/Jags game, turn it back on and...."BOOM!" Goal, goal, goal. New York thought he was offsides, but replay showed the defender closest to the screen was 2 yards behind him.

Let's bring home our 5th cup at Home boys. Beat Houston and take on whoever is left.

With 82 minutes gone, I was almost resolved that we'd lost the aggregate. I turn it off for a few minutes to check the Colts/Jags game, turn it back on and...."BOOM!" Goal, goal, goal. New York thought he was offsides, but replay showed the defender closest to the screen was 2 yards behind him.

Let's bring home our 5th cup at Home boys. Beat Houston and take on whoever is left.

LA-SEA in the west. I imagine LA comes out of the west.

it took me forever to fall asleep last night, i was so hyped up after the game.

hopefully it won't be rainy on the 18th

---------- Post added November-9th-2012 at 12:41 PM ----------

what the hell? has anyone else seen this deal?

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/525534-d-c-united-playoff-ticket-package

Edited by Skinz4Life12

Yeah my buds and I got tickets last night. Sad thing is I'm suppose to take a bus trip to Fedex for the Eagles game with another bud(steelers fan). so Unfortunately I'll be out of that money but no way I miss a conference final. Plus Skins- Eagles game sounds like a really bad game in general this year.

you are making the right choice :) can you sell your Skins tickets?

you are making the right choice :) can you sell your Skins tickets?

sadly no. It's through my bud's college. They won't allow it seems. My bud has been talking to them because he has others who could take my place. There's just no way I'm missing DCU's conference final. 5 years since the playoffs not to mention the idea of getting back to the MLS Cup and taking back our championship.