Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Lol blaming VT out of nowhere

VT a good school

josh morgan, went to VT and threw a ball at cortland finnegan, got a personal foul...

deangelo hall, went to VT, cussed out a ref and got in his face, got ejected.... see where im going with this???? or do i have to simplify it a bit more

josh morgan, went to VT and threw a ball at cortland finnegan, got a personal foul...

deangelo hall, went to VT, cussed out a ref and got in his face, got ejected.... see where im going with this???? or do i have to simplify it a bit more

Isolated incidents.

David Wilson went to VT and seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

man, watching the highlights this morning hurt. Pontius, that wasn't the best PK. Hamid, wtf? Najar, double wtf? We have to take care of business on Wednesday or else we will look back at this game and wonder what if..

Here are some pics from the game/tailgate

Edited by Skinz4Life12

Yeah it was great running into you guys. That game last night made my bud and I basically say we're taking off weds from work to go to NY. We know it's nuts up there, we know it's probably the worst place to go right now,etc. We just feel we have to go.

Najar- I have nothing to say. Absolutely unbelievable. Soon as he threw that ball in the air I was like "****" cuz I knew the red was coming.

The penalty kick- jeez

Blown opportunities and ref who seemly had Sandy on his mind.

So many inexcusable issues last night.

Najar needs to get his **** together.

Pontius needs to to bury that PK, but he already knows that.

Pajoy needs to not be starting for this team. Is there any more worthless starter in pro soccer right now? Constantly offsides, makes one pass then doesn't make the run he should, just adds nothing to our offense. I don't know who should be starting in his place, but I cannot believe that we traded away Danny Cruz who is nothing but hustle and all over the ball, and we end up with Pajoy and Long Tan.

Great crowd last night, just really unfortunate that we appeared to have executed our away game plan and added so many mental mistakes to it.

Nice pics, Skinz. Can you post them on FB so I can tag Josh on the fence? LOL

Everyone watch for GHH on Guy Fawkes Night. Bung up the portholes, batten down the hatches. He could be fit to be tied.

Speaking of tied, I was so worn out by the Skins pathetic performance yesterday that I decided to stay with the local Fox channel which broadcast the replay of Liverpool v Newcastle. I knew the outcome, I knew it was a tie after a quick internet search but I stayed with it anyway - didn't have the energy to change the channel.

I know a little bit of the two clubs history there GHH, but my allegiances fall to the wayside when beer is concerned. I have to admit that I love the Dog, the brown ale.

Now I'm watching West Bromwich run on Southhampton. Looks like a cold night.

Edited by Monk4thaHALL

suarez was a close second to this beauty from demba ba :D

Is it just me or does it seem like Newcastle doesn't know how to score regular goals? I just feel like every time they score it is some kind of spectacular goal. I'm sure they get their share of regular goals, but they definitely get their share of beautiful goals. All that being said, the Suarez goal was better...

suarez was a close second to this beauty from demba ba :D

yeah, this is my goal of the season.

Suarez's goal reminded me of Kanu's goal against Deportivo. I prefer Kanu's goal because he didnt touch the ball.

this lazy prick should have been the best striker in the world. Him and Kluivert.

also on Suarez's goal. Hoofed forward. Reminded me of the team that plays at the Britannia0AU06.png

Edited by AsiaticSkinsFan

Is it just me or does it seem like Newcastle doesn't know how to score regular goals? I just feel like every time they score it is some kind of spectacular goal. I'm sure they get their share of regular goals, but they definitely get their share of beautiful goals. All that being said, the Suarez goal was better...

how many players can turn and hit a volley with that much power from that angle consistently? ba did almost the same thing against manu last year... suarez was a great touch and finish tho.... and yes newcastle is always scoring absurd goals...pappis cisse had one deflect off his back and in earlier this year, thats the only non highlight reel goal i can think of haha

how many players can turn and hit a volley with that much power from that angle consistently? ba did almost the same thing against manu last year... suarez was a great touch and finish tho.... and yes newcastle is always scoring absurd goals...pappis cisse had one deflect off his back and in earlier this year, thats the only non highlight reel goal i can think of haha

I really dont rate this guy