Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Hey I saw that all the main barra sections are sold out. I think Daniela is going to come. I've never been to a playoff game so I want to know if you guys think it will be an issue for her to stand with us if she has a ticket in a different section? Or will it be like the other games where seating is first come first serve?

This sucks because I can't afford to pay for your plane ticket here on such short notice....:pfft:

See I knew there was a reason I really liked you man. :pfft:

But if truth be told, I might to blame for the lack of funds due to your better half being tied into storing copious amounts of beer she's promised me. :cool:

Hail.

Come to our tailgate bro.

I tried last time but I didn't know where to go and no one responded I asked on here :ols:

I'm usually lingering around the RVA Barra Brava(or cornhole occasionally) tents since all of us watch the DCU game down here together.

But yeah just point me in the right direction. I probably been walking right by you guys.

I tried last time but I didn't know where to go and no one responded I asked on here :ols:

I'm usually lingering around the RVA Barra Brava(or cornhole occasionally) tents since all of us watch the DCU game down here together.

But yeah just point me in the right direction. I probably been walking right by you guys.

We didn't go to the last couple games. Lately we've been hanging out up past the District Ultras tailgate bc that was the only area with any shade back when it was hot as hell this summer. I can shoot you a PM later with a map and stuff.

If you walk all the way back to the barra tailgate, make a left and follow the the road that runs behind the parking lot (and cornhole) for 100 yards you will see the tailgate on your right. Its set up on the grass right in front of the river. If you walk to the District Ultra tailgate, you've walked 50-100 yards too far!

If you walk all the way back to the barra tailgate, make a left and follow the the road that runs behind the parking lot (and cornhole) for 100 yards you will see the tailgate on your right. Its set up on the grass right in front of the river. If you walk to the District Ultra tailgate, you've walked 50-100 yards too far!

Haven't you been to a game since we moved further down the way? Last few times we were past the Ultras tailgate :P

[ATTACH]47409[/ATTACH]

Here is a map I made. Are you guys just further down the same road?

ugh, my map sucks. The large square is the Barra tailgate. The smaller square is where the tailgate is (or used to be)

When it was really hot out we moved further down to be under a tree for shade. I'm not sure which spot we'll be in Saturday. I guess whichever has more space. So either the one you marked, or just past the Ultras tailgate.

When it was really hot out we moved further down to be under a tree for shade. I'm not sure which spot we'll be in Saturday. I guess whichever has more space. So either the one you marked, or just past the Ultras tailgate.

Alright cool. What should we bring?

Also, do you think security is going to try and enforce that people sit in their designated sections or will we all be able to stand together?

As long as you have a barra ticket we will be fine.

I think we're bringing bbq chicken, so whatever you guys want to add will be good :)

But then where would we put our grill???

Yea we both bought our tickets from the Barra website but I can guarantee they are in different sections.

Are you getting there at 4??

Alright cool. What should we bring?

Also, do you think security is going to try and enforce that people sit in their designated sections or will we all be able to stand together?

As long as you have a barra ticket we will be fine.

I think we're bringing bbq chicken, so whatever you guys want to add will be good :)

See, if you'd just take over bars like normal folk, you could just name one to all meet pre-match.

Simples. :pfft:

Hail.

But then where would we put our grill???

Edited by renaissance

Yeah I'll try to go out and pick up some cookies or something for the tailgate. Transportation is alittle more difficult when your car gets obliterated and you don't get your rental until next week :( The irony is my jersey says Bloody Eagle for the medieval thing but after last friday I been a pretty busted up bruised screaming eagle :silly:

So Sec 335, Row 6, Seat 1 & 2 would be better?

If you want to sit behind the supporters sections, yes :)

Have you been to a game at RFK before?

---------- Post added November-1st-2012 at 10:10 AM ----------

Yeah I'll try to go out and pick up some cookies or something for the tailgate. Transportation is alittle more difficult when your car gets obliterated and you don't get your rental until next week :( The irony is my jersey says Bloody Eagle for the medieval thing but after last friday I been a pretty busted up bruised screaming eagle :silly:

We will have plenty of free beer to offer for your troubles :)

---------- Post added November-1st-2012 at 10:09 AM ----------

Saw an NHL player over in Europe was recently getting racial taunts. It's extremely disheartening and needs to be addressed by the respective teams and leagues.