Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Fans aren't too optimistic about the chances against revolution. I believe my first game at rfk was earlier this year against revolution. We won 2-1.

Don't really follow MLS but people said United haven't beaten a good team in months. Will just go to the caps game. If they win I'll be at the second round.

DC United just looked bad yesterday.  They had nothing to offer, and was just plain disappointing.

Hard to just turn it on after a performance like that.  Hope the coach can get them ready.  They showed a lot of promise this season and deserve better than losing this week.

Seems there's a serious situation developing at Anfield. 

What looked like our bungling earlier this afternoon in loosing two men off the tour, with the ground closed and evacuated, is now being talked of as potential terrorism as they've found one but one is still missing. 

Liverpool currently can't confirm if the game tomorrow goes ahead as everything is on lockdown trying to find the missing guy. 

Hail. 

Debuchy has some ****ing nerve to complain about losing his spot. He sucks

Seems there's a serious situation developing at Anfield.

What looked like our bungling earlier this afternoon in loosing two men off the tour, with the ground closed and evacuated, is now being talked of as potential terrorism as they've found one but one is still missing.

Liverpool currently can't confirm if the game tomorrow goes ahead as everything is on lockdown trying to find the missing guy.

Hail.

The ****?

So curious to see if we recall Balotelli now with this latest injury.

As much as I really like him, to the utter bemusement of most everyone else, I hope not. He's the complete anti-Klopp forward and even the big scary German screaming at him and hitting him wouldn't get him closing down,

The one positive is at least Origi is getting experience he wouldn't of prior thanks to a manager playing him right and showing confidence in him. Rather Sinclair personally as he at least looks like a striker but this will serve Divock well going forward if he sticks around.

Really feel for the Bournemouth fans tonight. After the early season disgrace of the Monday night game, to have to make that journey again midweek a few months after in a competition in all likelihood they'll sack off down to injuries and the league really sucks.

Tip my hat to those that do make the long trek North.

Should be fully sold out by KO. Very few left now.

The above said about Bournemouth, we can't afford to underestimate them at all being as desperate as we are for that first win. Please God no extra time and getting home after 11.

3-0 all things considered.

Hail.

• Like 1

I mean... here's the difference... we won and pretty much controlled the game.

Should've scored more goals but we always say that.

On the goal, the through ball from Firmino was dirty and the back heel from Texiera was FILTHY!  Too bad it didn't go in and I was glad that Clyne was there to clean up and put it in. 

Texiera was a tidy player later in the summer, too.