Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

So for my lack of participation, that will change in a few weeks. That being said....

Normal > Special

Took you a while to get over Rodgers didn't it? :P

Got to see the boy keep a clean sheet for his half as keeper (first time playing keeper outside of practice.  Had to make two saves) and he also did a good job just lumping the ball back into the opponents 3rd from midfield during his shift there.  1-1 draw.

Great day for the DC9 family.

• Like 2

Leave Texeira the bench too for a playmaking option. 

I just noticed you got this one right (basically everything else in the post).

Glad to see that Jurgen is not too fond of Milner.  While I think he's a fine option off the bench, BR was leaving him in and expecting him to be a creator.  He needs to come in late in games to help counter-press the game away.  Perfect 70' sub for Jurgen, but not a starter (nor should he be) with the talent we have getting healthy.

Especially when Hendo comes back, there's no place for Milner on the pitch.

EDIT:  From Emre's facebook page -

12122743_989960021045668_300812417410041

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

I just noticed you got this one right (basically everything else in the post).

Glad to see that Jurgen is not too fond of Milner.  While I think he's a fine option off the bench, BR was leaving him in and expecting him to be a creator.  He needs to come in late in games to help counter-press the game away.  Perfect 70' sub for Jurgen, but not a starter (nor should he be) with the talent we have getting healthy.

Especially when Hendo comes back, there's no place for Milner on the pitch.

EDIT:  From Emre's facebook page -

will u be at rfk tomorrow

Took you a while to get over Rodgers didn't it? :P

Got to see the boy keep a clean sheet for his half as keeper (first time playing keeper outside of practice. Had to make two saves) and he also did a good job just lumping the ball back into the opponents 3rd from midfield during his shift there. 1-1 draw.

Great day for the DC9 family.

First, congrats on the DCjr's progression.

Secondly, I always backed BR. I always stated that I would love to have Klopp in Merseyside.

• Like 2

will u be at rfk tomorrow

I wish, brother.

I'm down in North Carolina and that is a **** of a turnaround to leave after a game that likely ends at 5 pm or later and then drive back down here for work on Monday.

Have fun, though and represent!

First, congrats on the DCjr's progression.

Secondly, I always backed BR. I always stated that I would love to have Klopp in Merseyside.

Oh I know, I was just giving you ****.  Realistically you were a better supporter than all of us because you stuck to BR til the last week or two.

The old man and I... we're a couple of ass holes.

• Like 2