Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

We nailed ourselves, but whatever.

Over the duration there's been no better player in England on form than Sterling. Asuch as anyone wants to argue that. You could make a case for 'as good as'; but no better or more influential.

Hail.

Kompany tried to lend you a hand if I remember correctly.

His forms carried over into 2014-15. Completely relevant.

And you're stuck on this 'best in the league' track.

I've agreed there's been nobody better or more influential. Equal to.

Hail.

im not stuck on it, its what you originally stated and then decided to change goal posts once you realized that you probably crossed a bridge too far.

And once again, the season is 3 games in. There have been 22 premiership games played this year. You decided to weigh those 3 games more than the 19 other games.

Kompany tried to lend you a hand if I remember correctly.

Oh quit trying to nail someone's leftovers.

Go sit at the relegation table until further notice.

lol at saying Sterling is better based off 3 games. Liverpool fans crack me up.

On the fields... of Emirates...

Where once - you watched - Henry play

Mesuit Ozil, Alexi Sanchez, Aaron Ramsey, Olivier Giroud, Jack Wilshere, Lukas Poldolski on the wing... you had dreams and songs to sing...

It could catch on hey?

Oh quit trying to nail someone's leftovers.

Go sit at the relegation table until further notice.

Mesuit Ozil, Alexi Sanchez, Aaron Ramsey, Olivier Giroud, Jack Wilshere, Lukas Poldolski on the wing... you had dreams and songs to sing...

It could catch on hey?

No thanks I like the won the league since the Regan administration table.

lol I'm not sure I could honestly take a side between Bayern and Dortmund. Dortmund-Coolest fans on Earth in my opinion (Sorry GHH) and insane rivalry with Schalke (They won't even say each other's city name). Doesn't hurt that Dortmund has similar colors to Alma mater which I love haha.  Bayern-  Entertaining playing style and Bavaria family connections.So cool learning about my family roots from Bayern fans. Downside is I heard Munich fans aren't nearly as crazy. In fact they have a quiet reputation.

No Brave I'm not being dramatic :D

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Seriously Joe? You'tr arguing sementivs now?

Best in League over the duration/ at best the same level/ nobody better.

But hey, that to you us apparently changing tack so blunder on regardless.

Hail.

you said this calendar year. I said Yaya Toure. You said "Toure's been anonymous this season so Sterling is better."

Its not semantics, its what happened. If you said Sterling was playing the best in the league so far this season, I doubt anyone disagrees.

It could catch on hey?

remember when Liverpool last won the premiership?

No one dislikes you dude.

Your obnoxious dilemma thingie is just funny. We're just messing

It's just jokes lol

lol thus why I knew it wouldn't bother anyone if I posted it.  I get its all jokes and love. I know the whole thing sounds stupid lol.   I guess its kind of like how Utd represents soccer to me growing up. I mean yeah up in Nova I had DCU which was nice because they were great early on.  Dynasty honestly.  But I grew up with watching Utd (It's honestly what you most exposed to here because they were so good).  Outside of watching some Bayern matches with my German Bayern friend years back(Who actually knows about his team) Dortmund was my real introduction into Bundesliga. Exciting team with psycho fans and a hilarious manager. After digging through history, journal,etc Bayern represents family roots.  Especially since it couldn't have been cooler chatting with Bavarians who couldn't be happier to talk about the area and club with someone who had ancestors from it. Now obviously you can't support two German clubs.  So I'm kind of thinking about getting Bayern and Dortmund scarves to put next to each other in honor of my German heritage and the club that first made me watch German football.

you said this calendar year. I said Yaya Toure. You said "Toure's been anonymous this season so Sterling is better."

Its not semantics, its what happened. If you said Sterling was playing the best in the league so far this season, I doubt anyone disagrees.

Remember the last time Areenal won a European C ..... Ahhhhhh, spotted the flaw there

And I wasn't on about that you dope.

You quoted what I meant.

Wasnt it still a colony the last time Liverpool called themselves league champions?

Handy you know this given Utd have now entered that wilderness.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Remember the last time Areenal won a European C ..... Ahhhhhh, spotted the flaw there

You quoted what I meant.

Handy you know this given Utd have now entered that wilderness.

Hail.

Your neck hurts so bad from looking up at us for so long you're obviously disoriented but if one bad season in a quarter of a century is wilderness where are Liverpool? Pandora perhaps?

Your neck hurts so bad from looking up at us for so long you're obviously disoriented but if one bad season in a quarter of a century is wilderness where are Liverpool? Pandora perhaps?

Nah. That neck ache is from gazing too long at the trophy you won to complete your greatest ever season. The very same one we now OWN!. 

But ya' know. when you've only won one more than Nottingham Forest it'd be kinda' cruel to talk Europe with yer. 

Hail. 

Nah. That neck ache is from gazing too long at the trophy you won to complete your greatest ever season. The very same one we now OWN!.

But ya' know. when you've only won one more than Nottingham Forest it'd be kinda' cruel to talk Europe with yer.

Hail.

GHH clearly wishes it was 2005 every day lol

Probably still playing Mike Jones records and wearing tall tees and baggy jeans (or whatever the English equivalent of that is lol)

Oh you know you liked the song, Joe.

Wasnt it still a colony the last time Liverpool called themselves league champions?

Not even the great Manchester United was a side back then.  That happened a Scouser took a dump in the Mersey and it just floated upstream a bit. 

• Like 1

You quoted what I meant.

but you said this:

Over the duration of 2014 to date he is WELL on his way to that and better than anything else in the League.

and then doubled down saying this

And if you don't think he's been the best performer I'm the league in the calendar year to date, feel free to name one better.

and finally this

Yaya Toure has been playing this season?

WOW! Wouldn't of known that being as he's been TOTALLY anonymous thus far. Hell, even Joe Allen completely took him out of the game against Liverpool. 

Sterling OTOH has continued where he left off. 

Next,.

I forgot this

Right.

Calendar year.

Which runs the second half of last year and the current season.

At best you could say 'equally as good as.'

The poster inferred there was better over the duration.

The question on the floor is 'who?'

Next.

Hail,

oh yeah, I forgot this:

We nailed ourselves, but whatever.

Over the duration there's been no better player in England on form than Sterling. Asuch as anyone wants to argue that. You could make a case for 'as good as'; but no better or more influential.

Hail.

only to back track to "errr, well he is more influential innit"... but Im the dope. YTG2PZC.png