Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I still hate you and all that but I really enjoy when you bless us with history lessons like that.

I'm trying to absorb all the football history I can. YouTube is very helpful but it's nothing like hearing it from ppl who were there

I hate me too. It's just not fair. Everyone should be Scouse just for one day. It should be International law. :D.

Anything you ever want to know about anything just ask. Just most of the juicy tales over the years would be a whole new thread and get me some time off from the boards. :lol:

Hail.

I still hate you and all that but I really enjoy when you bless us with history lessons like that.

I'm trying to absorb all the football history I can. YouTube is very helpful but it's nothing like hearing it from ppl who were there

Just added a travelling story that's kind of football related being as it was a League Cup tie down at Wimbledon in the scary experience thread FWIW.

Hail.

An aside... check out the movie "Fever Pitch" on Netfilix if you get bored this weekend.  Not the Red Sox one, lol.  I think you'll like it.

An aside... check out the movie "Fever Pitch" on Netfilix if you get bored this weekend. Not the Red Sox one, lol. I think you'll like it.

Wrong color red there...

Great quote though... "We will never be beyond that stage..."

Edited by dchogs

An aside... check out the movie "Fever Pitch" on Netfilix if you get bored this weekend.  Not the Red Sox one, lol.  I think you'll like it.

Good look.

Forgot there was a movie version. The Red Sox version annoys me because 1) I hate the Sox and 2)I can't stand Fallon

Edited by BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93