Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Really,

You are getting all hot and bothered because they beat a horrible side 4-0.

How about you wait until they play a decent EPL side (I know that will take some doing, but we'll see how they handle city, chelski, pool, or arsenal until we award them team of the year honors and straight into CL finals.

Haha...nice way to make yourself look stupid..

Why would I get hot and bothered about a team I don't support and have no desire to like.

It's a balanced, unbiased opinion about a sport I clearly know more about than you... :D

Utd have been written off too soon. Simple as that.

United's first real game with all of their signings, give them time and they will begin to rise to the top echelon again. It makes me sick saying it but I believe it to be true.

I agree. They have as much going for them as Liverpool & Arsenal from what I've seen thus far.

I agree. They have as much going for them as Liverpool & Arsenal from what I've seen thus far.

We ain't got a whole lot going as of this campaign. Wenger neglected bolstering the back line and defensive midfield and it showed up in full force (or lack thereof) again yesterday.

Only three fit recognised defenders for tomorrow?

Be a heck of a boost if yers get something from the opener now.

Hail.

Unbelievable. Add to that, the only reason we managed to squeak by them last year was due to an incredibly strong defensive performance.

Incredibly short rest period this go 'round as well...

Edited by RawBBQSauce

United's first real game with all of their signings, give them time and they will begin to rise to the top echelon again. It makes me sick saying it but I believe it to be true.

United central defense is still a concern - but with what they have spent on midfield and forwards they should score goals.

United central defense is still a concern - but with what they have spent on midfield and forwards they should score goals.

A rotation of Jones, Evans, Smalling, Blackett will do a job for this year. They'll be alright there then they'll spend big there next summer, I'd presume.

A rotation of Jones, Evans, Smalling, Blackett will do a job for this year. They'll be alright there then they'll spend big there next summer, I'd presume.

It's a glaring area of weakness. Thing is there are not that many top quality centre halves knocking around waiting to be signed. I think United will ship some goals this year through that area and that might be enough to keep them out of the top 4 - though I do think they will be in the mix for maybe 3rd or 4th. Don't think they will get close to City or Chelsea this year though.

It's a long season though so very early to be sure about anything.

Happy Champions' League to those participating.

Anfield is going to be jumping!

You'll Never Walk Alone!

NO place like it on a European night.

5 years has been TOO long. (Word of warning Utd fans in here. Not that you'll listen.).

My first home European game in like forever I'm not in attendance. I SERUOUSLY need off nights. Basle away at the end of the month/ beginning of Oct. is where it all starts for your boy.

Should be a comfortable start tonight to get back on track. Be happy with 4 points from the first 6 to set up the Madrid double header.

From Anfield to Berlin.

WE ARE (5 times European Cup winning) LIVERPOOL!

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Haha...nice way to make yourself look stupid..

Why would I get hot and bothered about a team I don't support and have no desire to like.

It's a balanced, unbiased opinion about a sport I clearly know more about than you... :D

Utd have been written off too soon. Simple as that.

You think ManU will be top 4 this season - wow, who looks the fool with that.

Their defense is crap and I stand behind the statement - you think beating QPR is something to hang your hat on.  My O-40 side would give them a good run.

By the way, you have no idea how stupid you look, trying to tell a stranger you know more about soccer, especially with your other shoddy posts.

• Like 1

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-football-clubs-expansion-anfield-7776401#.VBcj6f45lg4.facebook

Pretty cool piece from the echo this morning.  What do you think of the proposed changes, GHH?  Yay or nay?

I like the fact that they are staying at Anfield, but having never been there I'm curious to see what you think.

Love it. Always said 55 K would more than do us. Redeveloping the main stand gives that and adds much needed corporate revenue which let's face it is vital in this day and age however erroneous that is. Plus it puts to bed the ground move once and for all.

Lot of regeneration going on in the area (one of the poorest in the City) too which is benefiting the local community. So all round FSG are doing good work there.

Hail.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-football-clubs-expansion-anfield-7776401#.VBcj6f45lg4.facebook

Pretty cool piece from the echo this morning. What do you think of the proposed changes, GHH? Yay or nay?

I like the fact that they are staying at Anfield, but having never been there I'm curious to see what you think.

On the same day Everton have (yet again. Stop laughing at the back) 'identified ' a new site for a new 50 thousand seat stadium.

No truth in the rumour that this one will fall flat like all the others due to those medlimg reds nicking all the Lego bricks.

Hail.