Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Unashamedly pinched off Facey, sums it up perfectly...

So let's get this right.Everton fans are City fans tomorrow..because they don't want Liverpool to stay top.

Everton & City fans are United fans on Sunday..because they don't want to see Liverpool return to the top.

There's no end to the bitterness.

It’s good to be a Red...POOL

Hail.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Unashamedly pinched off Facey, sums it up perfectly...

So let's get this right.Everton fans are City fans tomorrow..because they don't want Liverpool to stay top.

Everton & City fans are United fans on Sunday..because they don't want to see Liverpool return to the top.

There's no end to the bitterness.

It’s good to be a Red...POOL

Hail.

Bitters playing like it today too. Sitting 5 at the back, conceding possession, letting City carve them up. Richarlison missing a sitter as well.

Only one thing I’m concerned about this weekend, and that’s the big ole double decker Jose gonna park at Anfield. Hoping to see Naby and/or Shaq in to break it down.

C’mon you Reds!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

*i am currently ballooned. So apologies in advance for any spelling or grammar errors. It’s been a day .....

Something else we’ve turned around this year- that’s now 5 wins and a draw after a European game.

Never expected SUCH a comprehensive annihilation. Absolute men against boys that deserved a FAR bigger final margin than the thoroughly deserved one it got.

Todays now weekly new record ..... the longest unbeaten run in our PL history.

Absolutely superb Redmen!

Onto a massive Scouse Chrimbo bevvy in Wolverhampton Friday and 4 points clear of City! 

‘LIBPOOL, TOP THE LEAGUE. LIBPOOL, LIBPOOL TOP THE LEAGUE!’ 

Hail.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

*i am currently ballooned. So apologies in advance for any spelling or grammar errors. It’s been a day .....

Something else we’ve turned around this year- that’s now 5 wins and a draw after a European game.

Never expected SUCH a comprehensive annihilation. Absolute men against boys that deserved a FAR bigger final margin than the thoroughly deserved one it got.

Todays now weekly new record ..... the longest unbeaten run in our PL history.

Absolutely superb Redmen!

Onto a massive Scouse Chrimbo bevvy in Wolverhampton Friday and 4 points clear of City! 

‘LIBPOOL, TOP THE LEAGUE. LIBPOOL, LIBPOOL TOP THE LEAGUE!’ 

Hail.

how much time would pulisic get at liverpool if the transfer succeeds 

7 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

how much time would pulisic get at liverpool if the transfer succeeds 

*When. ;) 

‘When’ he leaves Dortmund, I’ll be shocked if he goes anywhere else. L’pool certainly feel they’re ahead of anyone. They have put in too much ground work over the past 3 years courting him and his Dad. Along with the limitless marketing potential he brings Stateside which is a massive appeal to the owners. He has a really good relationship with Klopp. Klopp loves him. Honestly shock me if he’s not at Anfield his next move. 

As to your question, he wouldn’t be anything like a first choice but he’d get his games as he can cover any of the front three. Something we currently don’t have.

You’d need to view him like a coach would for the long term amd not the here and now per se. More over the next couple of years to continue his development under one of the best teachers out there for developing young talent, Klopp, than someone who’d be an automatic first choice right now. I’d imagine that would come year 2/3 if he continued on his current trajectory. But he’d certainly get good minutes as he went and be an integral member of the squad with his limitless potential. 

Let’s not forget he’s still not turned 21 with barely 80 league games under his belt. He’s still relatively inexperienced and has a LOT of development to go to realise his outstanding potential. There’d be absolutely no rush on Christian. L’pool under Klopp would be the perfect place to nurture that with the open pathway here for him to play the biggest stage as Klopp’s shown with many yoongsters.

Hail.

• Like 1

60-declinaison?20180928183658Schalke 0460-declinaison?20180928183658Manchester City
60-declinaison?20180928183658Atlético de Madrid60-declinaison?20180928183658Juventus Turin
60-declinaison?20180928183658Manchester United60-declinaison?20180928183658Paris-SG
60-declinaison?20180928183658Tottenham60-declinaison?20180928183658Borussia Dortmund
60-declinaison?20180928183658Lyon60-declinaison?20180928183658FC Barcelone
60-declinaison?20180928183658AS Rome60-declinaison?20180928183658FC Porto
60-declinaison?20180928183658Ajax Amsterdam60-declinaison?20180928183658Real Madrid
60-declinaison?20180928183658Liverpool60-declinaison?20180928183658Bayern Munich
Edited by FrFan

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Munich!!!!!

Get the F in!

Bavaria’s always boss and after Belgrade, that’s another ground ticked off the bucket list.

Couldn’t be happier!

Hail.

So pumped for ya mate!

Very good draw. Fear none, but Bayern has shown holes, especially in defense, and the Reds pace should throttle them. Wish the return leg were at Anfield, but put em to the sword 3 or 4 home, then your Munich trip should be quite the holiday!

Yesterday was wonderful. Thorough domination, as should be against a mid table team the home grounds. Fabs bossed the midfield, attack was ever dangerous, Clyne with a full 90+ professional display, and Lovren and VVD in complete control. 

Reds look as though they’re starting to get on the front foot now. How scary is that for the rest of the PL? Pray the squad stays fit for the next few weeks, then get Trent, Joe, and Matip back for the CL and stretch run. May even get to see some of Brewster, hopefully.

Had the holiday party for the Charlotte Reds post match yesterday, where I won a mini scarf for the auto, and a Liverpool bucket hat. Add a Skins win, and yesterday was a VERY good, if drunken, day!

Edited by Long n Left
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

So pumped for ya mate!

Very good draw. Fear none, but Bayern has shown holes, especially in defense, and the Reds pace should throttle them. Wish the return leg were at Anfield, but put em to the sword 3 or 4 home, then your Munich trip should be quite the holiday!

Yesterday was wonderful. Thorough domination, as should be against a mid table team the home grounds. Fabs bossed the midfield, attack was ever dangerous, Clyne with a full 90+ professional display, and Lovren and VVD in complete control. 

Reds look as though they’re starting to get on the front foot now. How scary is that for the rest of the PL? Pray the squad stays fit for the next few weeks, then get Trent, Joe, and Matip back for the CL and stretch run. May even get to see some of Brewster, hopefully.

Had the holiday party for the Charlotte Reds post match yesterday, where I won a mini scarf for the auto, and a Liverpool bucket hat. Add a Skins win, and yesterday was a VERY good, if drunken, day!

The way I see if Liverpool beats Bayern or even creams us that’s not a surprise. If he loses to Bayern in

its current state that’s honestly a fire able offense.  I’ve seen so many Liverpool folks already saying next draw please so maybe that might bring the Bayern pride out if they feel disrespected.

59 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

The way I see if Liverpool beats Bayern or even creams us that’s not a surprise. If he loses to Bayern in

its current state that’s honestly a fire able offense.  I’ve seen so many Liverpool folks already saying next draw please so maybe that might bring the Bayern pride out if they feel disrespected.

Bayern is still a top squad in Europe, they will not be taken lightly, especially by Klopp. Still have, arguably, the best pure goal scorer in the world, and some wily vets in Robben, Ribery, and Muller. Add in some good young talent like Coman, Gnabry, and Goretzka, and the left foot of James, and they are still a dangerous side.

That said, I still think the Reds have the pace, grit, and guile to handle them. The fact that their back line has been so dominant this year is the biggest reason for hope. Just need Joe to be fit by then.

14 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

It's still Bayern, would rather face Porto again.

I’ll take the winner of them v Roma in the round of 8 please.

Man City and Barca get the easiest draws. Think UEFA wants a Barca v City final? They would never Jimmie a draw like that!🤔

Edited by Long n Left

3 hours ago, Long n Left said:

Bayern is still a top squad in Europe, they will not be taken lightly, especially by Klopp. Still have, arguably, the best pure goal scorer in the world, and some wily vets in Robben, Ribery, and Muller. Add in some good young talent like Coman, Gnabry, and Goretzka, and the left foot of James, and they are still a dangerous side.

That said, I still think the Reds have the pace, grit, and guile to handle them. The fact that their back line has been so dominant this year is the biggest reason for hope. Just need Joe to be fit by then.

I’ll take the winner of them v Roma in the round of 8 please.

Man City and Barca get the easiest draws. Think UEFA wants a Barca v City final? They would never Jimmie a draw like that!🤔

I mean is it possible Bayern gets its act together? Sure.  But the age is taking a toll and the conditioning of the squad is very questionable.  Now if they had made some moves in the summer for another winger or so my opinion would be different. That and Klopp should coach circles around Kovac. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88