Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

For the second week in a row we see a diver (yes Salah dives, I have eyes so I’m not trying to debate this point) winning a penalty from a naive defender. No problem with either penalty calls ultimately. 

EDIT

when I say diving I’m including drawing fouls in my criteria

Edited by Berggy9598
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SkinInsite said:

Salah was fouled twice on that, if he doesn't fall he doesn't get the penalty.

Missed the last couple of replays. Every forward in his right mind goes down in that situation but there’s this notion that Salah is too righteous to use any gamesmanship that I disagree with. Not only does he do it but he’s also very good at it. “Drawing fouls” is part of the game and again the blame goes to the defender.

Edited by Berggy9598

20 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

Missed the last couple of replays. Every forward in his right mind goes down in that situation but there’s this notion that Salah is too righteous to use any gamesmanship that I disagree with. Not only does he do it but he’s also very good at it. “Drawing fouls” is part of the game and again the blame goes to the defender.

I think it's just refreshing he's not doing a Neymar every time he's touched. 

Wow that's some shambolic arsenal defending.

Just now, SkinInsite said:

I think it's just refreshing he's not doing a Neymar every time he's touched. 

Wow that's some shambolic arsenal defending.

He’s nowhere near that level he just knows how to draw fouls and isnt more importantly isn’t above going down easily at the right time. 

I’m running out of things to say about these Reds. We’ve NEVER seen anything like this. Up there with any L’pool side I’ve witnessed the last 40 years. If not stand alone which they’ve every chance of being come May

Can it just be December for ever? 

Regardless of what happens tomorrow at Southampton (and lets see how that new pressure is handled being 10 behind), we manage to win Thursday and thats the league. Aside from City having to pick up 4 games, these Reds aren’t dropping 4. That’s not how this real special group are built.

Happy New Year! 

Just as you thought the whirlwind ride of 2018 getting to Kiev to now being the best side the league couldn’t be topped, 2019 is fixing to be off the charts boss!

Up the unbeatable Reds!

Hail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I’m running out of things to say about these Reds. We’ve NEVER seen anything like this. Up there with any L’pool side I’ve witnessed the last 40 years. If not stand alone which they’ve every chance of being come May

Can it just be December for ever? 

Regardless of what happens tomorrow at Southampton (and lets see how that new pressure is handled being 10 behind), we manage to win Thursday and thats the league. Aside from City having to pick up 4 games, these Reds aren’t dropping 4. That’s not how this real special group are built.

Happy New Year! 

Just as you thought the whirlwind ride of 2018 getting to Kiev to now being the best side the league couldn’t be topped, 2019 is fixing to be off the charts boss!

Up the unbeatable Reds!

Hail.

Something wasn't it?

What an absolutely amazing day.  Bottom to top ;) 

• Thanks 1

Sad way to end whats been an absolutely brilliant Liverpool 2018, one of the most enjoyable Calendar years I can remember, with the passing of Peter Thompson.

I have an Uncle that always claimed he was better than Cally, Stevie Heighway and Ray Kennedy. As an old school, out and out winger like. And Shankly always held him in the highest of high regard: https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesPearceEcho/status/1079717147390156800

He must have been some player.

Shanks has got his LW back for todays games.

God rest a genuine legend.

Hail.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Berggy9598 said:

Any manager not in a state of psychosis would understand what to do with him. 

You forgot to add three things to the list of blessings bestowed:

Cardiff

Huddersfield

Bournemouth

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1