Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

6 hours ago, FrFan said:

Lemar decides to join Liverpool

"Thomas Lemar has talked with Liverpool and, according to sources close to the France international, decided to join from AS Monaco assuming a transfer fee can be agreed with the Ligue 1 club. Liverpool bid for Lemar – who is also on Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho’s shortlist – in the summer window, only to be gazumped by a €95m deadline-day offer from Arsenal."

Be aware, many of Monaco top players wind up being busts elsewhere (Kurzawa, Kondogbia, Germain, Rothen, James Rodriguez, ....). See Mendy to ManC, I warned a ManC fan about the guy being injury prone. Back to Lemar, here is his injuries record (G translated).

Simple rule of thumb mate. Swerve ANYTHING from that baldy, delusional, P poor excuse of a 'journalist' Castles. (Sincerest apologies to actual proper journalists for banding that charleton in with you.). 

He's not nearly as connected as he tries to make out and his frankly seriously disturbing Mourinho obsession is beyond cringe-worthy embarrassing whilst bordering on the seriously psychotic stalker tag. 

Not a bigger fantasist, delusional gob****e out there and anything he posts needs to be taken with a MASSIVE pinch of salt. 

Just when you thought the Juve mess couldn't be topped, step forward Leeds .....

Horrifically laughing stock dreadful. 

Featured-Image4.png&f=1

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Simple rule of thumb mate. Swerve ANYTHING from that baldy, delusional, P poor excuse of a 'journalist' Castles. (Sincerest apologies to actual proper journalists for banding that charleton in with you.). 

He's not nearly as connected as he tries to make out and his frankly seriously disturbing obsession is beyond cringe-worthy embarrassing whilst bordering on the seriously psychotic stalker tag. 

Not a bigger fantasist, delusional gob****e out there and anything he posts needs to be taken with a MASSIVE pinch of salt. 

Hail. 

Thanks for your colorful infos my friend ;):)

• Haha 1

Literally never a dull day supporting Leeds. New crest an absolute monstrosity, making headline news kinda bad. 50k have signed a petition to change it in a few hours. https://www.change.org/p/andrea-radrizzani-stop-lufc-from-implementing-the-leeds-salute-crest

Absolutely zero chance that crest is staying. The fans just won't let it happen thank god. 

11 hours ago, Old Bay said:

He's not played much in the past month.  I think that might have to do with the attacking depth that Rovers have right now.  He was one of our main strikers at the beginning of the year and was scoring goals and then moved him to the left wing and he's been providing assists.  He had a really good run of form in October or November and I remember a lot of talk from fans wanting to sign him to a permanent deal around that time.  I think he's looked really good in League 1 (7 goals and 4 assists in like 20 games or something).  The fact he's played so much I think is a testament to him because Rovers seem to get a lot of loanees that they don't end up playing much.  

Yeah I was thinking he'd gone a bit quiet recently. Felt like he was always scoring up till then. I liked him in the brief opportunities he got last season for us to be honest. Limited like, but there's talent there. Definitely an above average player in League 1 and probably serviceable in the Championship.

Edited by Morrison J
  • Like 1

Mooching around the net, I'm left SMH reading people wanting this change and that youngster to play tomorrow evening as it's 'only' the FA Cup.

It always irritates me when any 'fan' lesson's any competition with a trophy at the end of it. (I'd rather finish 7th and win the League Cup than finish 2 through 6 and win nottin' at all personally. Silverware and days out finals are what it's ALL about.). 

But it flat out staggers (and no less saddens) me when L'pool fans downgrade the FA Cup after all we've been through. It was always of major importance to many of us to begin with. Sheffield just made that ALWAYS the case forever more this City.

Hail. 

Mooching around the net, I'm left SMH reading people wanting this change and that youngster to play tomorrow evening as it's 'only' the FA Cup.

It always irritates me when any 'fan' lesson's any competition with a trophy at the end of it. (I'd rather finish 7th and win the League Cup than finish 2 through 6 and win nottin' at all personally. Silverware and days out finals are what it's ALL about.). 

But it flat out staggers (and no less saddens) me when L'pool fans downgrade the FA Cup after all we've been through. It was always of major importance to many of us to begin with. Sheffield just made that ALWAYS the case forever more this City.

Hail. 

On 1/25/2018 at 8:43 AM, dchogs said:

wow.  exhibit A of a marketing/pr firm getting paid a **** ton of money to **** it all up.  a 4 year old leeds supporter would have done a better job in crayon.

You never know. Firms often say "No", but then someone: owner's wife, owner's kid, someone in Marketing dept, etc overrules them and the firms is forced to release the "salute" logo. 

Anyway, just came on to post this gem from Jermaine Jones. I'd never seen it before:

ESN_ABC_jones_ref_collision_02_jef_14062

15 hours ago, FanboyOf91 said:

No one could have predicted...

He looked lively. Quality signing. To be fair to Utd I say getting Sanchez, irrespective of what they are paying him, puts them firmly back in the mix with the other top 6. If guess the other managers, outside of Pep, are pleased he's gone to Utd and not City. Gives them half a chance of competing next year.

5 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

He looked lively. Quality signing. To be fair to Utd I say getting Sanchez, irrespective of what they are paying him, puts them firmly back in the mix with the other top 6. If guess the other managers, outside of Pep, are pleased he's gone to Utd and not City. Gives them half a chance of competing next year.

He solidifies contention for 2/3 this year for sure and at this point I'll take that. If Mourinho is thinking about a miracle run in the CL more power to him but it's not going to happen. He hasn't forgotten how to play but next year imo he'll remain motivated as long as United are in the title hunt. He'll add a lot to United's final third play which has looked dire at times especially with Rashford in there. 

2 hours ago, FrFan said:

The evil empire is in panic mode dealing with the feelings of the latest brazilian cry baby acquisition:ph34r:

8kQTkOY.jpg

They can be a prissy bunch those Brazilians but Neymar in particular knows they'll put up with b.s. 

Newport really doing Spurs well so far.  Pretty impressive if I'm honest.  Alli in now so we'll see what that means for Spurs.

Interested to see how we show today.  Another bus and this time at home with Migs in goal. 

That was a great watch for the totally unbias fan.  Spurs looked weak in the spin if I'm being honest, though.  Almost like they had no teeth.

Hopefully we don't see the same from the Redmen.

'Ere we go boys!

So Liverpool....

4 minutes ago, dchogs said:

anyone have a stream for this one?  what channel is this on for real tv?

It's 1-1... they equalize immediately after Bobby takes the lead.

It's FS2

618 if you have DTV

Fire everyone....