Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Wow... VAR takes a goal away and gives us a pen - and I still dislike it.

Let the game flow.

3 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Liverpool is allowed to defend, right?

Allegedly... we paid enough money for it

We deserve that...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know where to start on that shambles so right now let's look at the absolute disgrace that is VAR. Made even madder that we come out the right side of it. All predicated to dickheads sat watching at home the TV. They know what's going on. **** the lads the ground who actually pay to watch this. Keep them the dark. Absolute, chaotic shambles that totally and utterly disrupts the flow of a game and leaves everyone clueless as to what's ****ing going on. Then to top it off the useless prick adds FOUR minutes on the end the half. After 2 subs. 4 goals. and 2 lengthy stoppages without the VAR. With which the penalty decision carnage was longer than 4 minutes alone. Games are ****ing long enough as it is with all the time waisting. (Which Pawson did **** all about second half. Again.). What they reckon, the ball's in play 55/60 mins on average? Then you're having mass stoppages when nobody knows what the **** is going on. If he'd done it as he should have time wise, we'd of been playing over an hour the first half alone. 

Seriously, if that's the future it'll stop people going the game. Absolute, utter, shambolic disgrace. And that's from someone who's team came out the right side of it! WTF does that tell yer?

Don't think I have it in me to start the players right now save to say if Can doesn't want to here, which the lazy little ****e patently doesn't, do us all a favour mate and F off Turin. Absolute disgrace again in another game with absolutely NO midfield until Henderson and Milner come on. People can say what they like about Jordan and his sideways passing but at least it's at speed and he tries to get things moving. How anyone can seriously try justify Can or Wijnaldum deserving a place over him I just don't know.

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Long n Left said:

That was very lucky. Migs has GOT to get to that service. He is a complete clown on crosses.

Klopp's creating more unnecessary problems for himself that should never be there. 

He's patently gone the summer. (Mignolet.). Karius needs a consistent run of games. Not broken up by a 'cup 'keeper' coming in. Hell, even take a look at Ward if that's the case but don't revert back to HIM. 

Yet again, he faces 4 shots and concedes, uncannily, FOUR goals. (Inc. the chalked off VAR one.). All 
whist the other end, their 'keeper is making a couple Worldie saves late on. 

Never going to win 
F all with such liabilities in nets invariably undoing all the good outfield work most games. 

Take the Coutinho money and pay Oblak's release clause. F waiting until the summer. A season that promised so much is in danger of falling apart the seems if 
nottin's done the next week.

The last 8 shots on Liverpool's goal resulting in EIGHT goals. 

Buy a F solid, quality 'keeper! Before February! Not in June!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Good to read Pardew before I turn in saying they didn't have a clue the bench either what was going on through the VAR shambles. 

If they choose to persist with this, then there's gonna' have to be major changes. Every ground will need big screens to show both the incident and whats going on. Or mic up the refs to the PA and let them explain whats going on. Along with speeding up the process massively. 

Because honestly, I'd rather not go the game than have to stand through that absolute shambolic mess that was VAR that game. And I've not spoken to anyone who isn't of the exact same opinion. 

I'd rather a ref. get decisions wrong, the game flow, and everyone know what was going on and have something to talk about after than something like last night absolutely destroying watching a game of football.

And we came out the right side of the decisions. Which is the maddest thing of all and say's a heck of a lot when everyone's still wholly pissed over that shambles.

Hail. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2018 at 8:59 PM, DC9 said:

Did you see his breakdown with TAW the other week about Arsenal 5-1 at Anfield?  It was adorable.  I almost missed him.  Towards the end I couldn't stand him but I do appreciate that he was willing to sit down and talk about tactics with a fan rag.  That's class (or character :ols: if you want).

All he had to do is play a boring game against Chelsea!! Kick the ball around the park while Mourinho puts 11 behind the ball!! 0-0 draw with Stevie G lifting up the trophy at the end of the year. His ego and naivety cost Liverpool and Stevie G their first League Title!!!

Edited by jobaga
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, dchogs said:

yeah, I'm seeing reports of both on twitter. 

He's apparently turned Newcastle down to West Bromwich being closer to his birthplace of Birmingham and all his family being there.

But it's utter madness to me regardless from L'pool's POV. As good a move as that is for Daniel and WBA. You're just a Firmino injury away from quite possibly being in a World of ****. With a very raw Solanke or a nowhere near fully rehabilitated Ings (not convinced he's got the quality for the top level to start with) potentially having to start a run of PL games. Or worse, a big CL QF/ SF. If it came down to that, you'd roll with Sturridge ANY day of the week. Aside from not being able to really rest Bobby and risking running into the ground until his legs fall off again like last season. 

If there's no quality front three replacement coming in this has been a terrible January where we've weakened ourselves from a position of strength going in when we should have added and built on that. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Surely this would mean someone is coming in before February? SURELY?

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/daniel-sturridge-close-to-loan-switch-from-liverpool-to-newcastle-united-zk3789d90

Hail. 

I'm starting to become an FSG out guy.

Literally looks like a move just to save money.  I don't have anything else for that. 

If no one is coming in and the Red Sox are in on a bunch of players so they can finish second to the Yankees, then I don't have anything to defend FSG.

1 minute ago, DC9 said:

I'm starting to become an FSG out guy.

Literally looks like a move just to save money.  I don't have anything else for that. 

If no one is coming in and the Red Sox are in on a bunch of players so they can finish second to the Yankees, then I don't have anything to defend FSG.

Then throw Klopp in there too as he signs off on everything. We roll how he roll's now as much as anyone else. 

Hail. 

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Then throw Klopp in there too as he signs off on everything. We roll how he roll's now as much as anyone else. 

Hail. 

Well he's not in my good graces until he gets the back sorted out.  When you sell your best player and don't have a plan - and then bring in your guy at the back and bleed goals like a siv you're on the block too.

Love the guy and would hate to see this happen, but I don't see us doing any better than 6th or 7th at the moment.

• Thanks 1