Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

4 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

As good as they looked through the week when they could have hung 4/5 on Utd, Tottenham never do **** at r's

Don't
anticipate anything other than that continuing today and breathing back down Utd's neck for second. 

Into these horrible C ockney  ****s Redmen!

Hail. 

Again they really didn't look that good. Two fluke goals sandwiching a half hour period in which they were clearly second best. After the second goal United's mental fragility took over. I've seen Spurs play much better and if that's what they bring to Anfield you're in for a pleasant afternoon (or morning if you're on the other side of the ocean)

Mature 11.  Looks like a similar approach to Tuesday.  Clogging the middle to prevent the counter and using the fullbacks for width with a narrow front three.

We'll see how it pans out but that's my guess from the 11.

I also doubt Spurs go all out here.  They'll play for the counter.

Now lets see how wrong I am.

GET THE **** IN THERE MO YOU BIG PIMP

Very good first half for us.  Spurs playing well but we're playing better.  Getting chippy, namely Son and Dembele are the biggest ****s. 

Few refs like sending off Reds more than Moss, I was very worried for TAA, when on the replay it showed he got the ball and made not contact with his studs on the player.  But I digress.  Spurs are going to get the calls.

Tough 45 coming up.  Stay mature Redmen!

5 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Liverpool looking pretty secure at the back whereas Spurs are at sixes and sevens. They badly need Alderweireld back. Sanchez having a proper mare. 

It's at least 2-0 without Sanchez in.  Trippier getting played off the park by Mane and Sanchez is running him down from behind.

6 minutes ago, DC9 said:

It's at least 2-0 without Sanchez in.  Trippier getting played off the park by Mane and Sanchez is running him down from behind.

Could be 2 or 3 because of Sanchez's mistakes! He's all over the shop in and out of possession imo. Looks very nervous. 

Edited by Morrison J

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!

This linesman misses the offside, then calls this ****??!!??

He should be ****ing suspended immediately, if he even makes it out of Liverpool alive.

**** me!

Lamella, a well known diver, throws his hands up flying down, clearly taking a dive, and Moss lets the ****ing LINESMAN call that ****? Don't believe what I just saw.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Long n Left said:

Kane well offside. Guess we get nothing from that **** Moss. Hope not to see him again rest of the season!

You can't be offside when it was last played by a Liverpool player though. Whether it was a dive or not is a close call though. I'd like to see it again.

Think a draw was fair overall. Think Spurs shaded it but a few close calls went their way tbf. Great game.

Just now, Morrison J said:

You can't be offside when it was last played by a Liverpool player though. Whether it was a dive or not is a close call though. I'd like to see it again.

Think a draw was fair overall. Think Spurs shaded it but a few close calls went their way tbf. Great game.

Predictable....

You're a ****ing disgrace if you're not taking a piss here