Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Chelsea-Spurs was an enjoyable match today—wide open to the end. The space was there for Spurs to exploit in the end but they just lacked the ability to get a handle on the final pass. Chelsea looks pretty amazing when they're flowing and that core of youngsters Hazard, Mata, Oscar should just get better as they mature and gel.

Chelsea-Spurs was an enjoyable match today—wide open to the end. The space was there for Spurs to exploit in the end but they just lacked the ability to get a handle on the final pass. Chelsea looks pretty amazing when they're flowing and that core of youngsters Hazard, Mata, Oscar should just get better as they mature and gel.

unfortunately this game might mean the end of Friedal as Tottenham's #1

Elessar man, watching the Norwich game earlier, as well as your season as a whole, I'd suggest you go win the Champions League if yers want to be in it again next season because I don't see this current squad making the top four at all.

Today was utterly appalling, but I just don't see either the strength in depth, or the goals that the likes of Tottenham can produce.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Absolutely made up for you guys. That was more than worth staying up for last night.

See the season out with another win in Chicago, and ride that momentum through the playoff's all the way to a 5th MLS Cup.

GO DCU!

Hail.

And of course it had to be a guy from across the pond to get the game winner ;)

Can't wait to go to my first DCU playoff game!!!!

The celebration on the final goal was insane. Crap flying everywhere and all out craziness. My bud up in the press box said he had to walk down the hallway to give something to someone and the entire area literally shook and he knew we score right then. That atmosphere was amazing

side note: The section near the DC Ultras pissed me off. My buds and I had front row(turned 3rd row is front row. Who know lol). We were literally right next to the DC Ultras and wanted to stand. Our seats were not in anyone's way what so ever. A old guy cusses me out from 3 rows back early in the game who doesn't have his view blocked what so ever. We sat and I looked back a few times. HE NEVER WATCHED THE GAME!! He was on his cell phone all game not even looking. Security comes up and says people have the right to stand in this section and she can't make people sit (A few DC Ultras came over because they saw what happen and said we'd all stand together). Well then another guard comes up and tells us we have to sit(Some women complained. Same one that sent security on some ones near the Screaming Eagles who am happy to say I joined back with yesterday). Keep in mind we're on the supporter side,next to the DC Ultras, and everyone is standing except for about 15 people. Guess what? 75th min and tied game they all leave. They just walk out. The rest of the section calls down to us and say "Hey guys do what you gotta do" and then slide into the empty seats so we can stand. Ironically every time we stood something good happened. When we were told to sit we got scored on.

There's a entire quiet side for those that don't want to be in the craziness. Know where your seats are.