Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

How does the rules in the 2nd article hurt Liverpool? I doubt they would relegate teams that make it to the knockout round. Are they talking about expanding promotion from Europa to Champions League? So this would mean fewer spots from domestic leaguen because more spots are taken by EL promotions?

It wasn't clear to me from that article and others what the concern is...

I think a superleague would be fun.... but that's what CL is now anyway...

17 hours ago, Fergasun said:

How does the rules in the 2nd article hurt Liverpool? I doubt they would relegate teams that make it to the knockout round. Are they talking about expanding promotion from Europa to Champions League? So this would mean fewer spots from domestic leaguen because more spots are taken by EL promotions?

It wasn't clear to me from that article and others what the concern is...

I think a superleague would be fun.... but that's what CL is now anyway...

The extra games in an already WELL over crowded fixture list would be at the top of their concerns for one. 

You might think a European SL would be ‘fun.’ Which I get from a TV viewers perspective. (Which this is ALL geared toward.). But that would be the final nail in the coffin for myself and lots of other match-going supporters. And it would completey devalue and make a mockery of the biggest  competition/ prize there is in World football. (Certainly at a club level.). It’s bad enough now as it is the way its gone with the groups and 32 teams the main competition. With qualifiers starting before some seasons have even ended!

Nothing more than pure greed to guarantee the big clubs even more money. 

And don’t get me started in FIFA’s abhorrent disgrace for the WCC from 2021. See where that goes when all the European clubs quite rightly boycott it. 

Hail.

When Ole Gunnar Solksjaer took over temp  at United, they were 16 points behind Liverpool. A few months later he has "turned the club around", got the gig on a permy basid, while Liverpool's "wheels fell off.”

Now United are only the 18 points behind Liverpool.

Enjoy the weekend Reds,

Hail.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

When Ole Gunnar Solksjaer took over temp  at United, they were 16 points behind Liverpool. A few months later he has "turned the club around", got the gig on a permy basid, while Liverpool's "wheels fell off.”

Now United are only the 18 points behind Liverpool.

Enjoy the weekend Reds,

Hail.

You know that’s not who Liverpool are in a title race with right? that’s the Manchester club that you were once seven points ahead of and now a point behind. 

22 minutes ago, Berggy9598 said:

You know that’s not who Liverpool are in a title race with right? that’s the Manchester club that you were once seven points ahead of and now a point behind. 

*2 ahead.

I know. Big boy stuff.

Confusing when you’re middling mid-table huh? 😉

Hail.

*Edit* Good drafting to you.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2019 at 7:26 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/little-liverpool-fans-first-anfield-16024692

F 37 and can’t handle his ale.

Hope the life ban coming your way was worth it. Stupid Irish gob****e.

Hail.

One less prick the match-

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fc-reach-decision-over-16049313#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_MessageShare

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

That was the kind of effort you get from Champions.  What a game.  Always felt like we were scoring a second, even after the Cissoko miss and the almost corner in the 70s...

But can I just pick a little more from this bone I've had for years.

Spurs haven't scored a legal goal against us in about four years and today was another example.  Even that couldn't stop the roll.  ****ing made up for this week.

• Like 2

THATS why you do it. Mad celebrations like that. Sure I had three heart attacks among the arms and legs in mad ecstasy. First the Origi Derby. Now that. NO better way to win a game of football. 

Said after the brilliantly important points Utd and Everton, our hardest two left (still blows my mind the cry arsing after those 2 on social media), we’ll win out the last 9. Thats 3 down, 6 to go. City win out too, fair F’s to them. But thats what they’ll have to do as these superb Reds are going the distance.

Great game of football. Absolutely superb win. Again.

Roll on Friday and Southampton. 

Up the F Reds! 

’LIB’POOL, TOP THE LEAGUE. LIB’POOL, LIB’POOL TOP THE LEAGUE!’

Hail.

• Like 2

http://www.espn.com/soccer/club/liverpool/364/blog/post/3815073/katie-nolan-goes-to-liverpool-to-watch-her-beloved-reds

Katie Nolan goes to Liverpool to watch her beloved Reds - ESPN.com
www.espn.com/.../liverpool/.../katie-nolan-goes-to-liverpool-to-watch-her-beloved-re...
Katie Nolan checked off a big item on her bucket list: visit England to watch her beloved Liverpool in between pouring pints and meeting Klopp.

**** that Jordan Henderson. Worst player to ever play for this club and no leader. Wants binning like. 

Just like that greedy Egyptian ****. Get him out the side!

And as for that useless African prick we wasted £53 million on .....

Made up for all three of them. Have that yers social media gob****es yer! 

Answer that, AGAIN! , City yer plazzi ****s yer!

Superb boys.. 

10 more. 

LTOTL, LLTOTL! 

Up the magnificent Reds!

Hail. 

• Like 2

Pretty much.  It's also become insufferable the commentary against the club.  Like does it really mean that much to you to not see us win it?

Well have some of that.

Nothing left to say but "Mo Salah you little dancer!" (Wife is literally making me this t-shirt as we speak)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DC9 said:

Pretty much.  It's also become insufferable the commentary against the club.  Like does it really mean that much to you to not see us win it?

Well have some of that.

Nothing left to say but "Mo Salah you little dancer!" (Wife is literally making me this t-shirt as we speak)

You should mass market them lid. 

What a time to be alive. 

These Reds are F mustard! 

Hail. 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

You should mass market them lid. 

What a time to be alive. 

These Reds are F mustard! 

Hail. 

I haven't laughed this hard in a loooong time.  

https://twitter.com/_Chris_Hurst_/status/1114642421701402624

I'll tweet the pic to Carra see if he'll rock it just to spite Martin Tyler.  We'll go from there.

• Haha 1