Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

So summer league started. Came in fresh minded to give the team a chance before the fall season when I would decide whether to leave or not. So I was running open on goal multiple times and no ball. 3 players from my team even came to me saying they didn't know what was going on. It was like I was being ignored. When my sub came in the ball was right to him. You know if you got a issues with me (Not sure why because I haven't been openly voicing my displeasure) that some crap if you would intentionally pass up goals because of it. One of the most selfish players in our team was one basically wtf why are they not giving him the ball? If that doesn't tell you something. I was passing to everyone else in none attacking positions so wasn't me hogging the ball.

We won but if the ball had been put through to me we probably score atleast a couple more.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Ireland finishing top 2 this group. Telling yer.

Maybe, I'll say third, I think the Italy result is a bad one for Ireland.

Italy will think job done, sit on that win and close shop now. They will play a desperate Sweden team on the break, perfect for them. Ireland will get done by an equally desperate Belgium team. Never know, might grab a lucky draw. Best case I could see for Ireland is three draws, finish third and maybe get a second round spot that way.

GET IN YOU BIG!

L'pool Sat'day - Tumbleweeds. 

L'pool Monday- Bedlam. 

Just saying. *Waves to UK.  :P.

Hail.

Haha just seen this. Think it's a set up we are all comfortable with really !!

Love the O'Neill-Keane duo. The new consortium taking over Forest just tried to get them, thus the timings of the new deals they signed with Ireland I think. Don't blame them, but love both of them, even though Keane bailed for Utd back in the day.

Yes. IMHO. He's had a third place finish in the WC and had relative success with a small Nation (in football terms) in America. 

Hail 

So far he hasn't done anything Bob Bradley hasn't done on the pitch.

Couldn't ask for a better location for our quarter final against Ecuador, though.  He'll have every chance to make it interesting.

Double wtf. Lots of weird German crap out there, but wow.

And GHH wonders why I kill my own food every time we're in Bavaria.

Have fun in Mainz... I'll overnight some soup to help you with the dysentery. 

• Like 1

UEFA STATEMENT IN FULL

'The independent UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body (CEDB) met today in Paris to deal with the disciplinary proceedings opened against the Russian Football Union (RFU) following the incidents which occurred inside the Stade Velodrome in Marseille, at the UEFA EURO 2016 match against England on 11 June (1-1).

'Charges relating to crowd disturbances, use of fireworks and racist behaviour had been brought against the RFU, and the CEDB decided to impose the following sanctions:

'- A fine of €150,000.

'- A suspended disqualification of the Russian national team from UEFA EURO 2016 for the crowd disturbances. In accordance with Article 20 of the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations, this disqualification is suspended until the end of the tournament. Such suspension will be lifted if incidents of a similar nature (crowd disturbances) happen inside the stadium at any of the remaining matches of the Russian team during the tournament.

'The decisions of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body is open to appeal.

'This decision only relates to the incidents which occurred inside the stadium and are therefore under the jurisdiction of the UEFA Disciplinary Bodies.'

• Like 1

Koeman confirmed the blue ****e.

Too 4 managers in England all within a 35 mile radius of each other.

The balance of power is switching back the North West.

Hail.

Jose will be gone in 3 years, Pep will win his trophies then leave for the next stacked side with unlimited funds.  Koeman for me isn't top four.  Klopp, definitely top four and will probably stay as long as pool will keep him.  Conte will join your ranks after next year!  

• Like 1

Jose will be gone in 3 years, Pep will win his trophies then leave for the next stacked side with unlimited funds.  Koeman for me isn't top four.  Klopp, definitely top four and will probably stay as long as pool will keep him.  Conte will join your ranks after next year!  

I thought he was talking about our large Scouse penises.

But I have lysdexia. 

And for business purposes, Koeman is fantastic.  Almost finished in a European spot with a side EVERYONE had going down.  No telling what he can do with money.

• Like 1

All of Southampton is butt hurt, its hilarious. Maybe if they wanted to keep him around they should have stopped selling his players and not bringing in players. He probably wouldnt have left. Still strange to think Everton can hand him 100+ million, hopefully he spends it well.

• Like 1

All of Southampton is butt hurt, its hilarious. Maybe if they wanted to keep him around they should have stopped selling his players and not bringing in players. He probably wouldnt have left. Still strange to think Everton can hand him 100+ million, hopefully he spends it well.

He does lose the academy, easily the best in the world.  That can't be overlooked.

But he'll definitely have money to spend.

Losing Pochetino and now Koeman in just a couple of years span... maybe they'll wake up.  Probably not.  They'll be a football factory that doesn't win.

• Like 1

They never let Martinez spend that much. 5 of the last 7 years, Everton had negative net spending.

Hungry's keeper looks like someone's fat uncle in sweat pants.

Same sweat's he's had for 20 years. I **** you not. 

He wore them 20 years ago and kept a clean sheet. Then kept 6 more the next 8 games and he's worn the same pair (or so he claims) for two decades. Just patches them up. 

Goalkeeper's and superstition. 

Hail.