Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Kolo Touré was caught for the same fat burner, he was suspended for 6 months instead of 2 years. He said he took his wife's fat burner, :lol: . We all know these FB are used as masking agents to cover traces of PEDs.

Cheating is allowed getting caught isn't. Now we will see if he can get away with it as easily as Touré (I think so).

It's a MASSIVE worry.

The more you think on the Sakho thing the more your mind wonders. As much as it shouldn't as he's not been formally charged with anything as yet. 

Pretty common knowledge in sports as you mentioned that fat burning supplements are often used to mask PED use. And with his build you wouldn't think he would need anything to aid loosing weight. Then you look at some of the wild, crazy expression's he pulls through games .....

You shouldn't, but I hope to Hell it's not worse than what's been rumoured. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Just curious as to who you may have in mind as a replacement?

Would be nice to go for a certain Spanish GK, knows the EPL, played for a crap side the last several years, and finally flourish under a new side that could protect him.  Just saying.  

I honestly think Bill Hamid is a better keeper than Mignolet.  I really do.  That's not a knock on Bill, I've been saying he should get the US nod for years, but for whatever reason Klinnsmann like Rimando and his 5-6 ass... but I think Hamid is the next American keeper to play in Europe. Had it not been for the injury it may have happened this summer.

He used to make a lot of similar mistakes as Mignolet, but that was 5 or 6 years ago and he learns from them and improves.  And at the time I think he'd just graduated from DeMatha.

It blows my mind how much he does this. 

I'd love De Gea.  I think he's the best keeper in the world.  I get why folks love Neuer, but for my money it's De Gea and it's not even close.  We'd win the league with De Gea but he's headed for Spain for sure.

Anyone who can consistently play that position without MASSIVE mental gaffes will get my vote of confidence.

Kolo Touré was caught for the same fat burner, he was suspended for 6 months instead of 2 years. He said he took his wife's fat burner, :lol: . We all know these FB are used as masking agents to cover traces of PEDs.

Cheating is allowed getting caught isn't. Now we will see if he can get away with it as easily as Touré (I think so).

Different governing body.

Sakho falls under Europe, Kolo falls under Africa.

Vincent Enyeama  :)

I'm more of a guy who'll pick out a good midfielder.

I have no idea what to look for in a keeper other than I know a good one when I see one.

Honestly surprised Migs didn't take to twitter after yesterday and say something like "But I kept a clean sheet against 10 man Everton".

That's the kind of idiot he is these days...

Well, that Derby game is why Martinez has to be gone. It's just not going to work, they are done. FA Cup Semi I didn't see us winning ever but it was entertaining.

Missed the tackle by Mori, just came back and saw we were down to 10 men. Hopefully he's okay and it won't impact his career, hate to see stuff like that whoever the team committing it is.

Went to visit my daughter at her college today.  It's a small school, about 1500 kids, and what do I see in the parking lot?  A car with a Liverpool Crest and a big "You'll Never Walk Alone" bumper sticker.

They really are everywhere.

Wait Hummels? I mean he's been anti Bayern forever. Strange. I mean I understand it's a need and he probably wants a chance to go for a CL title but wow. I kind of hope Reus stays there though. Dortmund is a well run organization that deserves some good success.

Really? More poaching from the lower tier? This is what doesn't happen in other leagues...

Can't fault us much. Hummels was looking at Real, Barca, Bayern, etc. He clearly wants a shot with a major power. Bayern makes sense to stay in Germany. Lewandowski happened because of his father and Dortmund having contract disputes with him. Gotze while that was a whole can of something.

Went to visit my daughter at her college today.  It's a small school, about 1500 kids, and what do I see in the parking lot?  A car with a Liverpool Crest and a big "You'll Never Walk Alone" bumper sticker.

They really are everywhere.

Not bad going for a 'small town on the Irish sea' was it?

Hail. 

• Like 1

Feeling pretty hollow right now.  It'll be a long day regardless tomorrow.

But moving on to other LFC news .... 

The Danny Ings tribunal also sits tomorrow in Manchester so we'll (hopefully if they reach agreement quick) finally know how much he's gonna' cost. It's apparently taken this long down to Burnley preparing the biggest ever player tribunal counter claim of upwards of 500 pages. Burnley are pushing for £10 million. L'pool value him closer at £ 6 mill. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

Wait Hummels? I mean he's been anti Bayern forever. Strange. I mean I understand it's a need and he probably wants a chance to go for a CL title but wow. I kind of hope Reus stays there though. Dortmund is a well run organization that deserves some good success.

Can't fault us much. Hummels was looking at Real, Barca, Bayern, etc. He clearly wants a shot with a major power. Bayern makes sense to stay in Germany. Lewandowski happened because of his father and Dortmund having contract disputes with him. Gotze while that was a whole can of something.

You know he spent his youth career with Bayern, played with Bayern 2 and then the top club for 3 years.  

He's said he would prefer to stay in Germany, so the moves makes sense.

Not bad going for a 'small town on the Irish sea' was it?

Hail. 

You try and be nice to some people....

Philippe Coutinho named in Europe's Under-23s team of the season - Liverpool Echo

Phil named in France Football's European Under-23 team of the year. The respected publications best under-23 performers around Europe this past year. 

Screen-Shot-2016-04-25-at-3.14.19-PM.png

Not sure I'd agree like. Talent wise there's no question he's more than worthy of a place. But overall it's been stop/ start for him this year as strong as he's now come on over the past few months. But then you could say the same for one or two other notable players there so I guess they take the dips at this age into account.

Hail. 

• Like 1

You know he spent his youth career with Bayern, played with Bayern 2 and then the top club for 3 years.

He's said he would prefer to stay in Germany, so the moves makes sense.

But he's been very outspoken of Bayern the last 3 years. I mean I'd totally be happy with it but it's just strange considering the things he said. But I'm sure staying in Germany is huge for him. I hope Dortmund doesn't get poached to hell. It's good for the league and us when they push us with a title race.

But he's been very outspoken of Bayern the last 3 years. I mean I'd totally be happy with it but it's just strange considering the things he said. But I'm sure staying in Germany is huge for him. I hope Dortmund doesn't get poached to hell. It's good for the league and us when they push us with a title race.

(your team is the poacher)

• Like 1