Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

LFC took their time getting into this one with the missed sitters.

Bitters are awful in defense.  Awful.  Origi went up over a double team and Mama was unmarked for his goal.

Sitting at the Salty Dog with a couple in me,Worked on the house all day, and loving life!

My boy Lallana running the channels like a champ. Origi is sweetly coming into his own, and Sakho with 2 in 3 games! Has that EVER happened?

Bartender, another please!

Since he's been at LFC I believe he's scored more for France.  Dortmund was his second, that was his 3rd for LFC.  So I don't think he's gone twice in a week.

Have one for me bro!  Working on the house sucks, you deserve it!

Man... if he hurt Divock there

**** a red card....

Origi getting stretchered off now because the blue **** is ****ing blue ****...

• Like 1

Easy peasy lemon squeezy for Danny, there.

Imagine if we had inform Sturridge and Origi for this semi and league push?

Lord have mercy, I hope Divock just rolled it.  I've done that a million times, that didn't look like a break but it's going to be swollen for a couple of days and he probably doesn't walk tomorrow.

For no European cup ties ended up being a great night of football. Watched Roma Torino hibs rangers, the mersyside derby and Bilbao athletico(thank god for sports pubs). And finishing it off with Madrid villarreal. The derby showed how much confidence plays a part in sport. One had talent and confidence. The other was devoid of both.

I don't understand why everton fans are so angry about Martinez. They are soft defensively but Martinez has them safe and in a cup semi final. Everything about them is mid table. If I was top 4 team the only players id be interested in would be stones and lukaku.

The football's worse than ****e. The players have stopped playing for him. He's turned on them and has hung a few out to dry. And every time he opens his mouth he comes out with utter, embarrassing B/S telling them they've watched a completely different game to the ****e they've just sat through. You can't blag a Scouser. We know football and when it's utter ****e, it's utter ****e. 

And he's now presided over the most embarrassing Merseyside Derby performance I think I've ever seen. 

Hail. 

• Like 2

As well as this team is in form lately, I think even Benteke could get one...or two.

But, I'd feel even better with Sturridge up top.

He'd have to move.  Milner puts them on a platter for those who want to move.

Benteke drifts all around the box but rarely into it.

Is he still injured for Belgian duty?

The football's worse than ****e. The players have stopped playing for him. He's turned on them and has hung a few out to dry. And every time he opens his mouth he comes out with utter, embarrassing B/S telling them they've watched a completely different game to the ****e they've just sat through. You can't blag a Scouser. We know football and when it's utter ****e, it's utter ****e.

And he's now presided over the most embarrassing Merseyside Derby performance I think I've ever seen.

Hail.

This where being around a city and watching things live make the difference. From an outsiders view who just see's highlights on MOTD things didn't seem that bad.
  • Like 1

Let's not go getting silly now. 

Hail. 

Wanna bet? :P

How wide open was Wee Joe with that?

He played a peach to Danny like 20 minutes early.

That was my favorite moment was that laugh, though.

This where being around a city and watching things live make the difference. From an outsiders view who just see's highlights on MOTD things didn't seem that bad.

I think the easiest thing to point out that I see is they stay spread out so much to keep possession and help create an imbalance in the field on the attack.  That's a lot of work off the ball to close down on counters if there is a turnover.  That's been their biggest problem under Martinez. 

Wanna bet? :P

You know I almost forgot about that. Good point junior. 

Need to sort out your forfeit! 

ONE day you'll listen to the wise older head.  :D

Hail. 

*And don't think I've forgotten YOUR part j in this Benteke mess!

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1