Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Oh odu fans. Still as unsufferable as ever. That's why I got sick of the Ted. Minus winning there a lot lol. Clearly you don't follow my posts. I hardly ever complain minus when Liverpool fans here try to convert the threads title ;) But as a soccer player myself I get annoyed seeing that whining stuff. I take hard tackles as a striker all the times. Get over it.

I try not to because it's the same redundant, crying bs over and over.  I think you've said at least three times you're never going to post in this thread again, yet you pop up in here posting time after time breaking your promises and our hearts by not staying away. As a soccer player myself, I get annoyed having to read the dribble the comes out of your mouth when you talk about taking hard tackles.  Guess what every soccer player takes hard tackles, that's part of the beautiful game.  Get over yourself. 

The story of Jamie Vardy is just something straight out of Hollywood. Here's a guy who worked his way up from an underappreciated role to one of the best players this season in the Premier League. A club no one gave a chance to, in a league where the favorites usually win, and now Leicester City are top of the table. It really is a great story. And I'm an Arsenal "fan" but I appreciate the narrative of this fighting underdog no one gave a chance to. If Arsenal don't win it I'll be eager to see if Leicester can finish the job.

The league has been dominated by the likes of the big 4 for many years. United, Citeh, Arsenal, even Chelsea all dominate the league so I thought Men in Blazers brought up a good point that Leichester City provides a nice refreshing narrative from the whole "Same old rich old English club wins it all again". MiB have stated that this premier league season is great because of Leicester City and the increase in parity. Parity is a beautiful thing.

CbLstXnUcAAONpR.jpg

I think it's hilarious how the observation of Leicester City as a strong underdog and Vardy as a potential MVP for said team is drawing so much ire from internet forums i.e. Reddit, who accuse Vardy of being a "proper Chav" or "being a racist" 

Don't let that talk cloud your judgement from his strong play though or Leichester's very real contention for league champion. And I'm not even a Leicester City fan but how could you not see the story of what they've done this year and be proud? How can you sit there and say OH I DON'T LIKE THIS VARDY HE'S AS BAD AS SCALIA I WANT HIM DEAD 

Footballers will just latch onto anything to hate onto I guess 

Well done Danny lad. And replaced by Origi. Looking brighter all the time. 

I was saying ...... ****ing get in! What an introduction!

Origi figured this thing out.  I told you he was boss

CLYNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crying over a team parking a bus for a counter at home lol? Not really. We showed who the better team was when we went toe to toe in Munich. You're welcome for our assistance getting you to the next round by destroying everyone after lol.

You're such a sad sack homer. Just be a big boy and admit you lost a game and WHINING about how a team played tactically.

CbL2STwW4AAogVp.jpg

Last two games Sturridge and Origi played in together Liverpool have score 11 goals.

Just saying.

Two games.

11 goals.

****ING KOLO GET IN YOU BIG PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THAT'S 6-0 REDMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First goal in 5 years for Kolo

Steven Gerrard @Gerrard8FanPage 48s48 seconds ago

HAHAHHA YES KOLO

CbL3befWcAAXkwh.jpg
Edited by DC9

You're such a sad sack homer. Just be a big boy and admit you lost a game and WHINING about how a team played tactically.

At least I'm not whining about every call because we couldn't break a team's defense down of a team that doesn't have anywhere close to the same financial ability. Even up a man barely pulled it off. If you diss on Chelsea's bus tactics you'd be a complete hypocrite after the park the bus tactic you did in London against Munich. Like I said we all know who is the better team if they play straight up.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

Have you ever seen muller?? That guys is on auto whine.

At least I'm not whining about every call because we couldn't break a team's defense down of a team that doesn't have anywhere close to the same financial ability. Even up a man barely pulled it off. If you diss on Chelsea's bus tactics you'd be a complete hypocrite after the park the bus tactic you did in London against Munich. Like I said we all know who is the better team if they play straight up.

You are whining about a team beating you who doesn't have the same financial ability as you. Just to point out. Must be nice to pay €1 for your stadium. I'm talking about Bayenr in case you get confused amongst your teams.