Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Gotta play every ****ing minute...again. Thank goodness guys are finally getting healthy. Gonna need em all!

Maybe Henderson for Benteke at this point. Maybe Milner?

I know we absolutely didn't need extra time here, but we need some kind of a midfield.

I agree. Anybody but Can, his form has been dreadful of late.

• Like 1

****ing unreal. Pushes by West Ham not given, Carroll just a minute prior to the one given against Valencia, who falls like he was shot.

Not been keen on this referee.

That said, if Benteke nets just ONE of his fifteen chances, no worries.

Edited by Long n Left

Cruel game that football. Didn't deserve that at all. But when you don't take chances and concede yet again to your Achilles heal it happens.

Real pride night despite the gutting result. Kids outstanding again. Smith is gonna' be a player. Ilori looking more composed than most at the position this year. The non-penalty aside. Stewart solid again. (Disgraceful challenge on him the end the second half.). Tex worked his ass off. Even Ibe was far more direct. Lucas MOTM. Phil getting through what, 70/80 mins? And Sturridge a class above anything on the pitch and still going strong the end. Best forward the league not called Augeri. Had he been fit this year, we'd be looking at Leiceater instead of pissing around mid table. Benteke actually moved today. But he's still ****e. His golden misses the difference.

Pissed off to be out the Cup. Not least in such gutting fashion. But immensely proud of the effort and performance.

But you don't always get what you deserve this game so congrats West Ham.

Thats football.

Now if only the senior pros would play with even half that heart and pride in the shirt Sunday at Villa .....

Hail.

• Like 1

You have a small chance at the league cup, and NO chance at the other 2 cups..

Sorry, but that is the reality. The League cup run was very lucky in that you didn't have to beat any real sides.

Europa and FA Cup are beyond your grasp. Good luck in the other-ran cup.

If anyone wrote that but directed it at Munich. Fred would be having a petulant meltdown and claiming agendas and picking on other clubs et all.

Funny the selective standards we have when it comes to our own club and an opposition huh?

See you in Trondheim.

Hail.

• Like 1

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/feb/08/fsf-premier-league-clubs-walkout-ticket-prices

They where trying to organise that for this coming weekend. Be interesting to see if fans of other clubs grab the collective chance to stand up with both hands. I know the likes of Utd, City, Arsenal and Tottenham have been in touch with ourselves to both applaud and see what they can do.

Momentum.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

You going to finish above Everton this year?

But you have a shot at Bundesliga, yes?

Just watched the match highlights.  Stats looked close but from the highlights it looked like Liverpool's to win.  Benteke appeared to have 15 chances.  Tough loss that

It's obviously mental at this point with him and the 1 on 1s.  He's had no less than 7 this year and he's missed each of him.

That ball from Sturridge to play him in was absolute class.  Literally could've chipped it or shot it early or continued on as the keeper was coming out.  He chose the one of the four options that wouldn't result in a goal.  Unreal.

If that's just about any other member of the attack that's a goal.

We'll get our **** together with Origi back.  Sturridge has to play well, so I'm extremely hopeful for the European Cup if we play our cards right we could do it.

If anyone wrote that but directed it at Munich. Fred would be having a petulant meltdown and claiming agendas and picking on other clubs et all.

Funny the selective standards we have when it comes to our own club and an opposition huh?

See you in Trondheim.

Hail.

He's bored because it's the knockouts now.  He knows deep down it's Bundesliga or bust.  That's why I'm trying to keep his focus there.

• Like 2

Peep this 11, ya'll

Coutinho playing so deep is probably not at his best.  Unless they give him free roam.

If I were a pool fan I'd rather Henderson or Milliner there and then Firmino/Coutinho behind the strike force.  Could Even see Firmino alongside Sturridge with Coutinho playing behind.