Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Said brat did Lord Benteke as the next Fowler/ Rush/ Suarez/ Torres rolled into one and has had a VERY public ass kicking on a foolhardy bet he placed so yer know, don't listen to him too much. 

*What the one with the cool ass accent giveth with one hand, he taketh away with the other.  :D .

Hail. 

I already said I was wrong on Benteke.  **** we could've left him in Birmingham for all I care.

And I never said he was going to be the next anything, but I was way off.  I guess I watched too much of him in the Belgian team and not enough of him at Villa.  He's awful.

Here's to the health of Danny Sturridge and Divock Origi... and that Brasilian ****ing Magician who quietly played in two world class goals today.

Elessar can **** all he wants, Coutinho is a top 5 passer of the ball on the planet.

I'm glad Ozil hit on his 91st cross into the box today.  Slow clap.

Playing as Ligue 2 side Tours FC in my FIFA game now.  Seeing as I've won just about every other way.  Just brought up UCD from Airitricity (that was a chore) and turned down offers from the best clubs in the world to go to wine country.

Took them over in early December and they were 19th in the table, have them up the 13th now.  Much harder football (obviously) than Ireland lol.

• Like 1

Wait aren't you a Man U fan? lol. That's the ironic part.

Either way, we've washed both of your squads' asses this year...

Have you ever seen muller?? That guys is on auto whine.

You are whining about a team beating you who doesn't have the same financial ability as you. Just to point out. Must be nice to pay €1 for your stadium. I'm talking about Bayenr in case you get confused amongst your teams.

@GHH and @DC9, like I told you both, I like Pool and none of this is personal.  Hope you can finish above ManUre this time.  And while you think I just rag on you, now the Arse-holes decided to wake us up.  LOL.

The bottom line is that Bayern has regularly made the gooners their beoatch the last several seasons. Just like an older kid will let his younger, sickly, sadly pathetic younger cousin win once in a while to make sure his Aunt doesn't cry herself to sleep every night, knowing her son is going to be sensationally average.

Bayern is a better run club (what, your deal with the Emirates is really in line with what a per-annually 4th place side would really get on the open market???? You believe that and you believe that he really loves you and won't ......., LOL).

You haven't beaen  Bayern in any meaningful matches and have done all of ZERO in Europe.  Nice to see you beat Leicester this weekend, LOL when you "do an Arsenal:" and lose to some hack team in the next couple weeks.  You will be out of UCL in 2 weeks, so your golf times are safe.

Do not start with Bayern.  At least Pool can compete with trophies and we have to go back and forth on a level playing field.  

Arsenal are not even close to that class.  Next time, just say "I'm sorry, I'll just let you go" and then leave it .  Bayern were a better tun club long ago, are a better run club now, and will be a better run club in the future.

Joel Matip confirmed 

Highly rated defender who's been one of the best in Germany in all categories on a free. Well happy with that. 

Grujic and Matip. There's a pattern there in physicality and height. The futures taking shape. 

Hail. 

Yeah, wasn't sure how that one was going as it was 50/50 for a while.

And these are both essentially "frees".

We haven't even tapped into the "war chest" Boston are hyping up for the summer.

Buckle-up kids... and for the rest of you EPL fans rooting for those OTHER clubs, I'll put it this way... enjoy the rest of THIS season.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 2

Oooo, talk dirty to me!!

United. ****tiest dirtiest word I know. Shrugs, 

Yeah, wasn't sure how that one was going as it was 50/50 for a while.

And these are both essentially "frees".

We haven't even tapped into the "war chest" Boston are hyping up for the summer.

Buckle-up kids... and for the rest of you EPL fans rooting for those OTHER clubs, I'll put it this way... enjoy the rest of THIS season.

Love getting bigger and stronger. 

Been a lightweight bunch of ****'s for WAY too long now. 

Reading some great things on Matip. Reserve full judgement for the eye test when I finally see him in red. But if he's good enough for Klopp he's good enough for me! *Miss him this time next year like for a month and a half the African Cup of Nations. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I thought Matip played for the German team?

Anywho, seeing that Transfer News is tweeting Jose to United is a 100% lock for this summer, regardless of where United finish.

German born (Bochum- German mother/ Cameroonian father), 27 caps and counting for Cameroon.

On the special needs knobhead- Good. He's both the very LAST person Utd need and Klopp is 5-1 against him. He has his number and then some. 

Bring

it 

ON!

Hail. 

• Like 1

Btfoom I don't think the discussion of Bayern vs Arsenal even needs to be done. Results speak for themselves. The success in Europe as well as domestic. I know Arsenal fans will attribute struggles in Europe to their bad draws but the fact is you have to beat who is in front of you. There are no easy routes to the champions league title. One of the teams they've traditionally struggled with plays in our one horse league(Dortmund). Sure Arsenal could win England but will that be enough for supporters? They've seen Pool, Utd, and Chelsea hold up the Cup. But here's the thing now you don't see England clubs making good runs in Champions or Europa. It tells a story. I dare say the chances are not so good this year with the match ups Chelsea and Arsenal have. But champions league and Europa require a team that is tactically on point or can grit out results (like Atletico Madrid. Which is a defensive masterclass to watch. Very awesome.).

RR, I think most EPL supporters laugh at Bayern's success in Bundesliga by seeing how little competition they have.

If you remember from your time as a United supporter, we have clubs in England that will buy a player and not play him just to keep him from someone else.

Chelsea did that with Willian (whom they ended up playing and he's a key part of their team now) and Salah in 2013 with Liverpool.  If we had one of those players we easily win the league, and who knows, Suarez may still be in red?  Henderson's red card at the end of the City game that year would not have been that big of a deal and we wouldn't have had to play Lucas against Chelsea.  Gerrard probably doesn't slip there.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1

Arsenal are not even close to that class.  Next time, just say "I'm sorry, I'll just let you go" and then leave it .  Bayern were a better tun club long ago, are a better run club now, and will be a better run club in the future.

Congratulations, you picked a better team? Another idiot sports fan who's probably not even ethnically southern German. Probably never sat in the Allianz. Heck, even I've done that. But go ahead, thump your chest with your affiliation. I'll just laugh at your immaturity. 

• Like 1

RR, I think most EPL supporters laugh at Bayern's success in Bundesliga by seeing how little competition they have.

If you remember from your time as a United supporter, we have clubs in England that will buy a player and not play him just to keep him from someone else.

Chelsea did that with Willian (whom they ended up playing and he's a key part of their team now) and Salah in 2013 with Liverpool. If we had one of those players we easily win the league, and who knows, Suarez may still be in red? Henderson's red card at the end of the City game that year would not have been that big of a deal and we wouldn't have had to play Lucas against Chelsea. Gerrard probably doesn't slip there.

Note though Bayern has been strategic on its purchases. Gotze was great player for Dortmund so it made sense with the mid field getting older and injuries. Lewy was a no brainer as he was a top striker and continues to be. You don't see many R Madrid moves of purchasing just for buying sake. But the argument of competition is questionable. German clubs have had success in Europe much like Spain. Sevilla, A Madrid, Schalke, Dortmund,etc have made good Europe campaigns. While they may not compete for the league title they definitely have potential in Europe each year.

Bayerns chances are questionable this year for CL but when Carlos takes over I see some real opportunities for the CL title. I just think too much side stuff is going on with Pep to get the team focused enough to win it this year. Injuries aren't helping either.

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

I'm all for PSG today, as well... Ibra is my favorite player to never wear Red... but let's take a minute to recognize the 20 year old American center half on the Chelsea bench... in Paris... in Champions League knockouts.

Well done Matt Miazga.

Note though Bayern has been strategic on its purchases. Gotze was great player for Dortmund so it made sense with the mid field getting older and injuries. Lewy was a no brainer as he was a top striker and continues to be. You don't see many R Madrid moves of purchasing just for buying sake. But the argument of competition is questionable. German clubs have had success in Europe much like Spain. Sevilla, A Madrid, Schalke, Dortmund,etc have made good Europe campaigns. While they may not compete for the league title they definitely have potential in Europe each year.

Bayerns chances are questionable this year for CL but when Carlos takes over I see some real opportunities for the CL title. I just think too much side stuff is going on with Pep to get the team focused enough to win it this year. Injuries aren't helping either.

Right, and most of those were leverage moves by Bayern to get those players from Dortmund.

And Real has bought Ronaldo and Bale in the last 5-6 years alone lol. :lol:

They also bought Kovacic for almost as much as we gave up for Benteke... to groom him.

Don't do it, RR.... don't do it.

• Like 1

I SO want to say 'Allez PSG!'

But I can't because FF might well kill me. 

And that would not be good. 

Hail. 

I'm all for PSG today, as well... Ibra is my favorite player to never wear Red... but let's take a minute to recognize the 20 year old American center half on the Chelsea bench... in Paris... in Champions League knockouts.

Well done Matt Miazga.

Don't send any of that Liverpool-villa magic toward PSG please. 

Aside, I cannot stand Verrati.  He is a boss in midfield but last year broke up so many attacks without a single warning from the ref last year.  Some of those tackles were REALLY close and some were downright dirty.  

Don't send any of that Liverpool-villa magic toward PSG please. 

Aside, I cannot stand Verrati.  He is a boss in midfield but last year broke up so many attacks without a single warning from the ref last year.  Some of those tackles were REALLY close and some were downright dirty.  

I'm excited that we got into the goals again man, but Villa did most of that to themselves.

Today will be interesting.  There's about $700 million worth of players on the pitch in this match.

Well done Matt Miazga.

You seen the clip of Ibrahimovic and Klopp at some dinner with the Swede saying 'When you gonna' sign me?' 

Hail. 

*Watching Benfica for this Renato Sanchez everyones supposedly interested in. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I SO want to say 'Allez PSG!'

But I can't because FF might well kill me. 

And that would not be good. 

Hail. 

You're lucky pal PSG is facing another evil empire and the most obnoxious player ever. ;)

You'll get a pass this time :P

• Like 2