Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Olé @Ole_LFC 30s30 seconds ago

United have "passed two tests" this week according to @btsportfootball - against Shrewsbury and Midtjylland. Big tests, eh?

Tastes like chicken!

...or fish, depending on the sex...

Maybe Arsene should try some out?

Before his 3rd chin starts to fall off his face....

Jurgen Klopp, IF that is even his real name, has found the secret to eternal youth—human flesh. 

vllkyt2dusrhghbee.d120ebe1.jpg

Can we show trophies next?

• Like 1

Olé ‏@Ole_LFC 30s30 seconds ago

United have "passed two tests" this week according to @btsportfootball - against Shrewsbury and Midtjylland. Big tests, eh?

When your coach tells his players they need to be "horny" and get "hard" for the test, I think just showing up for the match constitutes 'passing tests'.

Sadder still that manU have fallen to the level where beating those types of sides were (a) in doubt and (B) celebrated.

Can we show trophies next?

First, that picture can't be true.  It easily could be Ozil.

Second, don't call 'troll' when you post stuff like that last sentence.

First, that picture can't be true.  It easily could be Ozil.

Second, don't call 'troll' when you post stuff like that last sentence.

So... when someone post a pic of someone who looks like Klopp, and then you join in, trying to "finish" or mend the fence of the two front battle you started over the weekend, whichever you're in the mood for as I don't care (I really finish ;) ) that is supposed to elicit some kind of reaction - that is trolling.

When you return what the troll (and friends) surely think will be an "ace" and it land between and through their legs for the point... then you go ahead an run up the score a bit... THAT is finishing.

Write that down.

• Like 1

Well we ended up making hard work of a tie we should of been comfortably out of sight in. (Man alive just HOW close was that free kick the death?). But we're through and that's ALL that counts. 

Now to tomorrow dinner's draw .....

BRILLIANT tie's: Anderlecht, Braga (Porto), Bilbao, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Sevilla, Sparta Prague, Tottenham (Not brilliant per se but it'd be nice to save holidays and money), Valencia.

Sound tie's: Lazio (Be completely different to Roma. Lazio's knobs are right wing but the Urchins have ties to them and after what we've done to Roma they like us. Won't be constantly looking over your shoulder like you are with the Roma pricks. Plus Rome's a fantastic City ..... If you're not playing Roma), Villarreal. (Looks a nice place just a pain to get to from probably Valencia.).

Ugh tie's: Donetsk (But at least no Visa), Fenerbahce. (Be nice to complete the set of Istanbul grounds but could do without the long trek.). 

HORRIBLE tie's: Basle (Worst hoolie's in Europe. Putting even Zenit to shame which is saying something), Utd. Liverpool-Utd. Two midweeks. In Europe where it get's NO bigger. You do the math. Absolute carnage. IF we draw them, need the first leg there. Coming out the second leg in Manchester if we put them out I DON'T want to contemplate. 

Three rounds from Basle boys and a 4th UEFA Cup. **** is getting SERIOUS again!

So... when someone post a pic of someone who looks like Klopp, and then you join in, trying to "finish" or mend the fence of the two front battle you started over the weekend, whichever you're in the mood for as I don't care (I really finish ;) ) that is supposed to elicit some kind of reaction - that is trolling.

When you return what the troll (and friends) surely think will be an "ace" and it land between and through their legs for the point... then you go ahead an run up the score a bit... THAT is finishing.

Write that down.

Don't **** with the Colonel! For he'll make you look like a divvy. 

That's my MF bro'!

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Well we ended up making hard work of a tie we should of been comfortably out of sight in. (Man alive just HOW close was that free kick the death?). But we're through and that's ALL that counts.

Excited for the draw and it was nervy... but I'm upset that I didn't hear we'd signed their keeper before the team left.

That kid kept it close the first half, especially on the Firmino goal.

Sturridge is still getting his legs back, I'd have brought Origi in a little bit earlier.

But some of that interplay was dead sexy.  Looking forward to that going forward. :)

• Like 1

Well deserved result.

Just seems as though whomever they play up top just can't find the net.

Clearly the better side today, should have had 3 or 4. I'm really beginning to sour on Can. He just isn't giving the quality needed in the midfield, though I like his size. Grujcic may take his minutes next year, that is if he's still around. I expect a big turnover this summer.

Can is one of the few I see lasting (Coutinho, Firmino, Can, Sturridge - if healthy of the current 11).

People forget he's only 22 years old.  He's also a box to box, but not necessarily a defensive mid, which is what Grujcic would give you.  I thought Can had a good game going forward, decent going back.  But the boys played very hard today.

Can is one of the few I see lasting (Coutinho, Firmino, Can, Sturridge - if healthy of the current 11).

People forget he's only 22 years old. He's also a box to box, but not necessarily a defensive mid, which is what Grujcic would give you. I thought Can had a good game going forward, decent going back. But the boys played very hard today.

I'll add Clyne and maybe Sakho and Hendo. Although I hope not with the latter too. Talking of our captain .....

That chance second half he unbelievably hit the keeper who was on the floor with ...... That was Gerrard, that's game over. Easier to score than do that. But it's not. It's gay boy and it wasn't.

If he's still here and starting next year, he'd better not be captain. Dude couldn't even lead the Bevarian troll into another of his cringe worthy, self made embarrassments on here let alone inspire his team.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

In an Era where fifa is finally cracking down on corruption and scandal in world soccer, and cleaning house, it was good to see some signs of reform today at the Congress in Zurich. There will be salary disclosure. There will be term limits. Let's see what else they do.

The planet futbol podcast with grant Wahl suggested the vest candidate to go forth in this new "clean" Era would be infantino, or however you spell it. They think he is clean (was platini right hand man but was never implicated) and helped grow uefa. The sheikh seems corrupt.

I'm just tired of corruption and we need a clean fifa.

Yeah... that looked like it was planned.

Definitely adds some stank to the round of 16, tho!

Bring on the ****ers

Damn dude, those things have got to be fully depreciated by now

Sorry, everyone was fighting so I figured I'd join in lol

My favorite "Spurs-Arsenal" rivalry video is a groups of supporters from each side in a heated debate about whose semi-final appearance meant more.

****KKKKKKKKK!

UTD! **** JUST GOT REAL!

Worst possible draw. Bit LOL @ the text I just got saying 'how many days we gong for?'

Hail.

**** draw for you guys.  But good draw for people who want to watch top end EPL.  As a fan of neither I'm quite happy to see them play.

Oh FFS! Second legs Paddy's day.

GMP gonna' be absolutely ****ting this.

Hail.

What were you doing for that anyway? :lol:

Over 18 days we have

2 vs City

2 vs United

Crystal Palace

Chelsea 

Southampton

That's a match just about every 2 days.

Bundesliga.... :lol:

• Like 1

Write that down.

Man, you had the dick move that you and GHH always throw when you don't have a great response - show us the trophies.

He was just having a little fun, and the pic you sent was fun too.  The last was a troll move, period, and I think you know it.

I don't care one bit about your recreations, I simply respond when someone comes at me.

It is amazing how thin skinned you Pool supporters are, considering how much trash you throw at everyone else.

shhhh, the adults are talking.

5cups.jpg

Quite a bit of dust on those  :D