Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Just uninspired performances from a number of Reds. Midfield has been especially below par.

Gotta pick it up 2nd half and get that away tally.

****e game but the best European away of the season so far topping Bordeaux. 

And everyone in Augsburg hates Bayern. As one so succinctly put it,  the 'Manchester United of Germany. Fans from everywhere who think they're above anything.' 1860 Munich they didn't seem to have a problem with outside of a Bavarian rivalry.  

So at least our Munich 'friends' have yet another club to nark at. 

Hail. 

*Edit* This was a top the frigging town hall in Munich. Them Scousers get EVERYWHERE!

12729170_10201378071169229_4679677172937

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Was just about to say this, just not with the tongue-in-cheek!

Simeone to Chelsea would do wonders for my beloved squad.  Simeone appears to get the most out of his team no matter what.  And if he brings Griezman with him I'd be extra happy.

Well Simeone or whomever's first game could be against L'pool. 

Hearing there's a friendly scheduled the end of July between us in LA. Which would be awkward as it clashes with the first qualifier for the Europa. Apparently too late in the day and with the money to pull out of going the States this time. 

Hail. 

Decent win for Bayern yesterday.

Sweet goal by Mueller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663QSXS3KjI

And everyone in Augsburg hates Bayern. As one so succinctly put it,  the 'Manchester United of Germany. Fans from everywhere who think they're above anything.' 1860 Munich they didn't seem to have a problem with outside of a Bavarian rivalry.  

So at least our Munich 'friends' have yet another club to nark at. 

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, stop the clock!!!

You may have uncovered something never before seen in world soccer.

What you are saying is that you went to a large European city, met with fans of one soccer club, and they said bad things about another club in  their city.  Really, I've never heard such a thing. :rolleyes:

I mean, when I've been in Liverpool, I've never heard an Everton fan say that Pool fans are a "bunch of old, whiney yankers who live in the past and think everyone should bow down to them".  Instead, I've heard only good things from them about Pool.  In Manchester, I always see City fans in red and United fans with their blue scarfs, walking arm in arm to the local pub to watch both games and root equally hard for their sides.  And in London, there are always weddings with one side from Spurs and the other Gunners.  They wear their best home kits to the wedding, mingle during the ceremony, swap shirts after the marriage, and then sing songs of Kumbaya til the wee hours in the morning.

You MUST report your experiences to the Mirror, Times, and Globe.  They will of course be upset their crack reporters didn't get the scoop first, but it will certainly be front page news all over the world.

Headline:  "Ausburg fans DON'T like Bayern Fans"  read all about it.......

Edited by btfoom

@the pool supporters here who just don't get it (and I understand, the level of shcooling is approximately the same as the 5th grade in most city school systems).

So sorry to tell you that the rest of England hates United, City, Arsenal, and even Spurs.

I only mentioned the in-town relationships as Ausburgh and Munich are so close.

The really funny part is that nobody outside of that little city on the Irish Sea cares about Pool. The are another middle table side, quite like Stoke, southampton, and West Brom.  After this season, Leicester (or maybe Spurs) will have more EPL titles than Pool.

Heck, Ausburg are tied with Pool for the same number of EPL titles, and Ausburg plays in the BL.  LOL.

So sorry to tell you that the rest of England hates United, City, Arsenal, and even Spurs.

No, they don't outside of the former. 

I only mentioned the in-town relationships as Ausburgh and Munich are so close.

No, you didn't. And no amount of desperate backtracking will alter that schoolboy error you put down in black and white. 

@the pool supporters here who just don't get it (and I understand, the level of shcooling is approximately the same as the 5th grade in most city school systems).

The really funny part is that nobody outside of that little city on the Irish Sea cares about Pool. The are another middle table side, quite like Stoke, southampton, and West Brom.  After this season, Leicester (or maybe Spurs) will have more EPL titles than Pool.

Heck, Ausburg are tied with Pool for the same number of EPL titles, and Ausburg plays in the BL.  LOL.

And there in living technicolour you yet again prove the Augsburg's fans points on Munich fans being like Utd fans. 

You really aren't very good at this are you? You patently think you are by the attacking replies. But all you continue to do is look the bitter, pathetic poster.

Walking away and saying nothing is a good trait when there's absolutely nothing to say.

Making an issue out of something and deflecting to attacking something else- small time. 

For your own sake, get more good traits and stop being small time. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I'll say again... we don't sweat Munich.

No one in this thread, who isn't a supporter of them, sweats Munich.

Yet time and time again, the Bavarian Troll Foom feels the need to come in and chat about the "small LFC club".

We can't even play a friendly in Augsburg without having to hear it.

• Like 1

Anyone who says they don't fear Munich are full of it lol. Unless you are Real or Barca. While the defense is questionable this year they still have the ability to wreck teams including top teams in England. Arsenal felt that first hand. Having said that Juventus will be tough. I expect 1-1 in the first leg. Possibly 2-1 against us. A win would be gravy honestly. 2-0 or 3-0 would be terrible.

Is that other video of Chelsea winning in Munich? Possibly the luckiest game in history lol. I remember that game for wondering how it wasn't 15-0 Munich lol.

• Like 1

As a reminder of what we've missed this year, and what we have to greatly look forward to next and (hopefully) many more after, Marca have included Joe Gomez in their XI of best U'18 players in Europe who they tip to come to prominence the next few years. 

9s.jpg

Interesting to see a Chelsea and West Ham player in there too. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

I'll say again... we don't sweat Munich.

No one in this thread, who isn't a supporter of them, sweats Munich.

Yet time and time again, the Bavarian Troll Foom feels the need to come in and chat about the "small LFC club".

We can't even play a friendly in Augsburg without having to hear it.

Wasn;t the "Bavarian Troll" who came back after the Ausburg match and brought up folks hating Bayern.  As always, I just respond to the attacks - don't start them, only finish them.

Of course you don't sweat Munich, you won't have to play them anytime soon.

Looking forward to this upcoming tie - the best in UCL this round (with Arsenal - Barca right there).

Wasn;t the "Bavarian Troll" who came back after the Ausburg match and brought up folks hating Bayern.  As always, I just respond to the attacks - don't start them, only finish them.

Of course you don't sweat Munich, you won't have to play them anytime soon.

Looking forward to this upcoming tie - the best in UCL this round (with Arsenal - Barca right there).

It's amazing that's what you call "finish"-ing. :lol:

If Fred hasn't come in, it's really not an insult.  I've learned that much about your group on here.

Edited by DC9
  • Like 1