53 Grimsby Town or Shrewsbury Town
57 Leyton Orient or S****horpe United
58 Wycombe Wanderers
59 Colchester United
60 Chesterfield or Walsall
62 Salford City or Hartlepool United
63 Dagenham & Redbridge or Whitehawk
64 Oxford United

for a new ground please. Or if not, someone ****e at home. 

Hail. 

*Edit* It filters out Sc unthorpe because of c u n t? How frigging mad is that?

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Bollocks. Frigging Exeter City away.  Been there the League Cup a few years back. Piss it through like so there is that. 

As regards the forum, Arsenal at home to Sunderland/ Chelsea at home to Leyton Orient or S****horpe/ Everton at home to Dagenham and Redbridge or Whitehawk/ Manchester United at home to Sheffield United/ Newport County at home to Blackburn/ Tottenham at home to Leicester.

Think that covers everyone. 

Hail. 

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Naaaaaaaa, nobody dislikes Everton outside of LFC. We are the likable, plucky team with a low budget.

:P:D

kinda like the real life version of paul blart, mall cop. it's only in the movies where he has a smokin' wife. reality is more cruel.

• Like 2

Relatively pleased with how we looked moving forward so far in the first half. Unlucky to not be up a goal, also created some good chances but unable to put it away. Some horrible give aways for a few stretches, if we can get that under control in the second half should be able to get a goal or two.

Hoping we get the 3 points this afternoon, push us back up to 6th, which isnt too shabby. We are scoring goals, hope that keeps up.

I like watching Tim H play, what happened today with the draw?

Much more of that and you'll have the ES German fraternity castigating you for Everton propaganda!

Hail. 

No, just the two propaganda people. 

Me and btf? DC9 and btf? btf doubled?

Curious minds and all that .....

Good luck to Wolfsburg and PSV tonight in dropping Utd the Europa. 

Hail. 

I will say, that if you put me in with you and DC9, I'll take that as a compliment.  :)

Love to see Wolf and PSV both win tonight (and it would't hurt if Porto and Dynamo win).

• Like 1

It's pretty amazing how ordinary these EPL teams are looking in european competitions time and time again. It's conceivable that the EPL will make up their deficit to the top european clubs in Spain and Germany soon, but it also stands to reason that they'll just spend a ton of money on duds, making the other European sides more competitive in the process.

This United vs. Wolfsburg game shouldn't even be competitive when you look at what it cost to assemble the respective rosters, but it's the English side that looks like the underdog in this game.

Pretty sad.

• Like 2

Naaaaaaaa, nobody dislikes Everton outside of LFC. We are the likable, plucky team with a low budget.

:P:D

I might dislike you if I gave you any thought.

I did, however, have a raging hatred for the bitter side after you threw that one to City just so we couldn't win the title.

:P

I will say, that if you put me in with you and DC9, I'll take that as a compliment.  :)

Love to see Wolf and PSV both win tonight (and it would't hurt if Porto and Dynamo win).

I like your style.  And it's a plus that we're basically the same guy rooting for different teams in different leagues.

I can tell from the hockey thread! :)

• Like 1

So tonight, Donetsk dropped (ball ache of Kiev but at least no visa and no Malmo hoolis/ United/ Galatasaray (could do without the trek but love Istanbul)/ and Sevilla!

Not a bad first day, last nights results.

Hail. 

So, just for travel purposes, who will you be rooting to fall into Europa League on Wednesday? Any places you really want to avoid (well, except Munich :P )?

I might dislike you if I gave you any thought.

I did, however, have a raging hatred for the bitter side after you threw that one to City just so we couldn't win the title.

:P

I like your style.  And it's a plus that we're basically the same guy rooting for different teams in different leagues.

I can tell from the hockey thread! :)

Agreed.

Pool playing the up-tempo style should do very well in Europa - and is a great place to get experience with that style and hopefully make it to UCL next year.

So, just for travel purposes, who will you be rooting to fall into Europa League on Wednesday? Any places you really want to avoid (well, except Munich :P )? ....,

Group E- That can stay as it is please. Rome is a brilliant City. But not when the football's on and Roma absolutely detest us. Borisov is a nightmare trek. So Leverkusen please anyday of the week. Love Germany.

Group F- That can stay as is too ta. Purely because I want Areenal to drop the Europa. But we have a great relationship with Olympiacos fans and Athens is always enjoyable.

Group G- Chelsea to drop please. Purely because I want them out the Champions League riches. But ideally Porto. Love the place. NO to Kiev!

Group H- Another that can stay as is. Valencia is an awesomely great place. And a fantastic place to watch football. But Genk would be a great trip too. Can't go wrong in Belgium.

Hail.

• Like 1

Apparently there's three targets for January.  Pato is among them, there is a Serb forward, and a CM/CDM from either Russia or Turkey.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I think Jurgen has shown enough to FSG that he'll get you results if you give him the players.  We need quality depth badly or the main players are going to be smoked by the end of March.

• Like 1

despite lucas playing well for klopp and being FAR superior to allen, it looks like he really limits what happens on the pitch. i'm not a fan and think we'd do well to bring in an upgrade either in january or the summer.

if liverpool is this much improved by klopp playing with rodgers's players, i hope that FSG sees the value in allowing him to build the team in his image, style, and depth. we need upgrades all over the pitch if we truly want to contend in the EPL and in europe. just getting into the CL shouldn't be enough for FSG-- i know it isn't for klopp.

Group E- That can stay as it is please. Rome is a brilliant City. But not when the football's on and Roma absolutely detest us. Borisov is a nightmare trek. So Leverkusen please anyday of the week. Love Germany.

Group F- That can stay as is too ta. Purely because I want Areenal to drop the Europa. But we have a great relationship with Olympiacos fans and Athens is always enjoyable.

Group G- Chelsea to drop please. Purely because I want them out the Champions League riches. But ideally Porto. Love the place. NO to Kiev!

Group H- Another that can stay as is. Valencia is an awesomely great place. And a fantastic place to watch football. But Genk would be a great trip too. Can't go wrong in Belgium.

Hail.

Thanks.  Have to agree with Chelski - would love to see them out.

Just curious - do you usually travel via train? I assume many of these place are too far do drive.  And I've read the same thing about Roma in the Bayern forums - they love the city overall but HATE the fans (almost as bad as Napoli).

Newport County at home to Blackburn

Newport fans are pleased with the draw from what I've read.  See us as beatable which I think is fair.  They beat Wolves to get to us, and our cup runs have been pretty poor the last few years.  Granted, that was with Bowyer.  I'm confident in the draw myself.  There's no real reason Rovers should lose to Newport, but it is the cup.

Monk is out at Swansea.  So let's see what they do, if they give Rodgers another go.