Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP RI: Jerry Jones: Eagles better off without Donovan McNabb

Sanders 83

I posted this in the news section but it hasn't been approved yet... I got a good laugh out of this though... Hey Jerruah what about your sorry ass coach... One would think you would be worried about his fat ass right now... :dallasuck

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/donovan-mcnabb/jerry-jones-eagles-better-off.html

"McNabb helped create those big swings in our games over the last 10 years," Jones said. "When he played well, it was like throwing the knockout punch. When he didn't, you were able to throw the knockout punch.

"I don't see that now [with Kolb]. I think Kolb and the way they're going about it now, you won't have those big swings one way or the other. I think every game with them is going to be a battle. Because of Kolb and because the makeup of the rest of their team is solid. And their coach, there is not a better coach in the NFL than Andy [Reid]."

Hey, if we look beyond our own pure natural hate of dallass and everything associated w/ it you just gotta admit to Jurrah's pure business greatness. No really, think about it. What other team is consistently tagged as a superbowl contender for over a decade only to choke and flop firmly on their ace's every post season? What other team has so much talent and news coverage w/ nothing to show? Even if you don't like him(which I don't) the guys as good if not better than P.T. Barnum. That clown is selling snake oil and the media's buying whatever he peddles. How else can you explain dallass beig such a SB favorite Because it's in dallass.

OMG I can't wait til the regular season. I predict that we jump so far ahead so fast that our third string will be getting quality minutes in the 4th. WAS vs DET in 1990 comes to mind.

BTW, is there any way for the geographically challenged to see the game Friday? I'm getting nervous because no threads popped up about it.

Dallas lost a lot of games to the Eagles during the 2000's.

Mid-decade the Eagles were beating Dallas by 14-17 points each time out.

I am sure some of that is factoring into Jones' comments as McNabb was the face of the Eagles at the time.

Also, it's interesting that Jones would address inconsistency at the quarterback position.

His own quarterback, Tony Romo sits to pee, is NOTORIOUS for being streaky and inconsistent with games where he can't find a rhythm.

Archived