Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid New Youtube "Feature" - Queue Bar

CrazyZeb

I agree. Same with Facebook. Everyone got rid of MySpace because Facebook was simple, no bullcrap and was really just a directory where you could also write short messages to someone. There was serious backlash when they began doing the applications nonsense which made it just like MySpace. Oh well, the two sites are so massive now they can do what they want.

Hate it

That dumb bar pops up during subscriptions and favorites

I hate that **** man

Worst is how it automatically puts on autoplay, so I have to waste effort and time turning autoplay off. And then the thing pops up and takes up space, and when I try to...ack

(NSFW, a few profanities)

I agree. Same with Facebook. Everyone got rid of MySpace because Facebook was simple, no bullcrap and was really just a directory where you could also write short messages to someone. There was serious backlash when they began doing the applications nonsense which made it just like MySpace. Oh well, the two sites are so massive now they can do what they want.

Totally agree about Facebook. Most of the stuff on my News Feed is Farmville or Mafia Wars. And probably once a week I get an invite to one of the 2. I liked Facebook better when it was just college students.

Totally agree about Facebook. Most of the stuff on my News Feed is Farmville or Mafia Wars. And probably once a week I get an invite to one of the 2. I liked Facebook better when it was just college students.

Agreed. Even though I would've only started using it last year, it should've been kept as a college student site but money is money.

Sometimes a product is fine just as it is. I don't understand the human desire to constantly change things.

If ain't broke don't fix it. I don't think anyone was ever complaining about YouTube or Facebook, but they are constantly changing things. I can't really say any of the changes have made either website better.

If ain't broke don't fix it. I don't think anyone was ever complaining about YouTube or Facebook, but they are constantly changing things. I can't really say any of the changes have made either website better.

Whatever the changes are, I'm willing to bet there is revenue involved from "sponsors" and money is the motivation, and not a perceived belief that it is supposed to make things better for the users. I find it hard to believe that any of those FREE sites are pursuing the user's best interests.

And speaking of free, how can anyone complain about a free service ?

Is Youtube indebted to society in some logical or ethical sort of way ?

The thing that pisses me off the most is the facebook chat. It randomly signs people off in the middle of conversations, randomly breaks, lags like hell. It's been like this for a while now...instead of changing the news feed every six months, fix your chat!

With all the copycatting that goes on, on the internet, I'm surprised no-one has copycatted the youtube site. I am assuming no-one has and done so with significant quality, or else everyone here would be using it instead of whining about youtube :silly:

• 1 month later...
With all the copycatting that goes on, on the internet, I'm surprised no-one has copycatted the youtube site. I am assuming no-one has and done so with significant quality, or else everyone here would be using it instead of whining about youtube :silly:

the problem being the huge install of videos youtube already has.

Archived