Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: 'Jersey Shore' signs Situation and Pauly D

ACW

I was about to say that. She's actually Chilean.

Also Snooki and J-Woow will get re-signed for Season 3.

:doh:

One of those celebrity paparzzi sites had Snooki in a one-piece...whale :puke:

:doh:

One of those celebrity paparzzi sites had Snooki in a one-piece...whale :puke:

so, you don't care about celebrity. And you don't care about Jersey shore...but you are on a celebrtiy site looking at pictures of people from jersey shore?

My guess is you were looking for fap material.

Also, are you physically perfect?

so, you don't care about celebrity. And you don't care about Jersey shore...but you are on a celebrtiy site looking at pictures of people from jersey shore?

My guess is you were looking for fap material.

Also, are you physically perfect?

I don't even remember how I was on that site originally.

Here's the kicker. If all the idiots out there would stop watching shows like this, those idiots wouldn't get paid $30K an episode. It's not their fault the rest of America is stupid enough to watch this garbage. That's why the networks keep creating these ridiculous reality shows. WE KEEP WATCHING THEM!

Unfortunately for the rest of us, the country has millions of girls aged 18-35 who think this is real life. The same girls who a few years ago would have fought to the death to prove that The Hills was actually real life and unscripted. Idiots.

I'm not gonna lie. This show is one of my guilty pleasures.

I remember first watching it last season and expecting to despise everyone on the show. I discovered that I didn't really hate them like I expected to and got hooked on watching it every week. :paranoid:

Also, I'm not going to hate on them for making $30k an episode. If I could go out and make that kind of money I would too.

All of that being said, the season opener didn't disappoint. :geek:

All of that being said, the season opener didn't disappoint. :geek:

Meh. The season opener didn't do it for me. I didn't need 45 minutes of Snooki & Jwoww complaining about the other broad.

That and they all worked their "catchphrases" in. GTL, Grenade, you name it.

I said before this season wouldn't be as good, I'm standing by that.....

Also, I'm not going to hate on them for making $30k an episode. If I could go out and make that kind of money I would too.
True enough. If I could make that money for being a douche I would. Thought the fact that MTV thinks they're worth that (and the fact they're probably right) makes me :gus:

Meh. The season opener didn't do it for me. I didn't need 45 minutes of Snooki & Jwoww complaining about the other broad.

That and they all worked their "catchphrases" in. GTL, Grenade, you name it.

I said before this season wouldn't be as good, I'm standing by that.....

I enjoyed it, but I expect things to get better. They have the obligatory catch phrases and move-in covered so they should be able to get down to the crazy stuff now.

True enough. If I could make that money for being a douche I would. Thought the fact that MTV thinks they're worth that (and the fact they're probably right) makes me :gus:

Yeah I know what you mean. But that's the entertainment business. It's amazing that they have that type of money to throw at a group of d-bags in a reality show.

Archived