Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Redskins' receivers to join Donovan McNabb for "hell week" (MET)

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I have ran in to Moss a few times now at my physical therapist and he looks really fit and looks a bit more heavier (muscle wise). I am guessing he is 100% to participate in Arizona.

Didn't Moss say he always bulks up in the off-season because as a receiver you will inevitably slim down during the season?

Its amazing. If you look at some of the comments below the article, these ignorant Philly fans are saying stuff like, 'He did this for years in Philly and it never seemed to do much.' Excuse me! Come again! Besides the two seasons he had T.O. and up until they drafted DeSean Jackson, he had NOBODY. These people are either football retarded or just plain unappreciative.

Dallas is picked to win the Super Bowl...and every time we beat them it's an upset.

That's pretty much what I mean.

Oh, I understand. I was just poking fun that now with hopefully changes for the best, when we beat Dallas it will no longer be an upset, but a way of life. Haha.

This is the workout in Arizona...

If its not showing, this is the link.

I nice vid find bro!.. ;)

Edit: It looks like were Mc5 is working out at is Hamilton High School. If so thats were Terrell Suggs played ball at his high school career. Not far from Mc5 house too.

I'm glad Jason Campbell is gone. I routed for Jason since 2006 when he was named the starter. In four seasons, Jason Campbell didn't have neither a winning record or took the Redskins to the playoffs.

Now with McNabb, the Redskins have not only a proven winner, but a REAL leader. I'm excited about HELL WEEK. Hopefully it makes the passing game better and puts emphasis on both Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas that they both have to make serious noise this season. I think McNabb will make them both better as well as productive.

This is great news!! All of those guys better be accepting D-Nabb's invite too.

Check the title. "To join" means that they already have accepted and are going to be there.

This is going to be awesome. I really hope this shuts up all the conspiracy theorists that are saying McNabb doesn't like our receivers the way they are.

Jason Campbells Hell Week was listening to his press confrences after a loss....that was hell week
I'm glad Jason Campbell is gone. I routed for Jason since 2006 when he was named the starter. In four seasons, Jason Campbell didn't have neither a winning record or took the Redskins to the playoffs.

Now with McNabb, the Redskins have not only a proven winner, but a REAL leader. I'm excited about HELL WEEK. Hopefully it makes the passing game better and puts emphasis on both Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas that they both have to make serious noise this season. I think McNabb will make them both better as well as productive.

Really guys? JC wasn't mentioned in the article, it was a good article on how the 2010 team is looking, and you have to bring in your JC rhetoric, with stuff that everyone has heard before. Can we give it a rest please?

If you want to talk about him go to ATN.

Fred Davis just said on Redskins Now that he will be there with the receivers and McNabb also!

Let's hope he hears the alarm this morning... :silly:

I am excited by this too. I think it's a pretty big deal and it does speak to how McNabb was able to get the best out of his former receivers in Philthy.

Archived