Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is there any way to contact Facebook support staff? Custody dispute.

Teller

Whether or not texts are deleted from your phone and/or msgs from facebook deleted, I believe all of it leaves a digital print(copy) somewhere on the server and/or everything is logged somewhere, you probably just have to figure out who to contact in order to get the transcripts.

Correct.

lawguru.com

Go there and select Ask A Legal Question. lay out everything possible and even that the fact that she has a really good lawyer, the deleted texts, and so forth. hell you may get someone to do it pro-bono and then when you win you could go after her and have her foot the bill.

and since we split on semi-amicable terms (she was still giving it up :ols:) .

I think I've read this at least 3-4 times from you regarding this on the board. Why do you feel the need to keep pointing this out? Much less mention it to begin with?

As to the thread, good luck with your kids, hope you get to see them and the situation works out. Kids need an active father figure in their life. All the best :cheers:

One question,, are you late on child support? That could be about the only thorn in your case (unless you're doing heavy drugs, etc.)

~Bang

Yes, I am. If you don't have any money, you can't give it to anyone else. I fully expect the judge to come down on me over that, and I'll take my lumps.

However, I've done some research, and in WV, child support and visitation are two wholly separate issues. Even if I had the money, and CHOSE not to give it to her, she can't deny my visitation.

Hopefully the court will see the difference between things I can't control, and her willful decision to violate our order.

Speaking as a man who has custody of his son, kept his house, and collects child support, no I do not jest even slightly.

Men assume that the courts will side with the woman, and the fact is the tides are turning in that regard. The main thing the court is interested in is the well being of th children. If she's violated visitation, that is a serious offense in the eyes of family court. Unless she can prove that HH is unfit or a danger to the kids, then there's nothing that will stop him, no matter HOW much her lawyer costs. Force her to do so. Haul her ass in. Have her served summons by the sherriff at her place of work. Let her explain to her boss why the police are there to talk to her.

Hit this ***** between the eyes, HH. The law is on your side, so use it. It may take a while and you may have to jump through some flaming hoops, but you will win.

~Bang

I'm sorry, I got pumped just reading this, should be good to read before any court hearings!

Hopefully the court will see the difference between things I can't control, and her willful decision to violate our order.

You have time to come to the forums, why not the time to get out and look for a job. This isn't about you anymore, it's about your kids.

I'm not saying your not, but you very well may have to take a job to hold you over until something better comes along.

You have time to come to the forums, why not the time to get out and look for a job. This isn't about you anymore, it's about your kids.

I'm not saying your not, but you very well may have to take a job to hold you over until something better comes along.

Yeah, because the 15 minutes a day it takes to actually post something on a message board would keep him from looking for a job. I am sure he doesnt want to work. :rolleyes:

Yeah, because the 15 minutes a day it takes to actually post something on a message board would keep him from looking for a job. I am sure he doesnt want to work. :rolleyes:

Thank you for adding words and context into my statement that isn't there. You can have a seat now.

Not sure why you even need facebook. Your kids talk right?

"Judge - She is not letting me see my kids"

judge "Is this true"

Ex-Mrs Hog "No sir"

Judge "Kids - when was the last time you saw your kids"

Little hogs "Haven't seen him in a while"

Thank you for adding words and context into my statement that isn't there. You can have a seat now.

I didnt add anything to what you said. And that last sentence explains why you said what you did. You seem to be a pompous ass. :)

Hopefully things work out for you H_H, you will be in my prayers.

If you have been awarded visitation you don't need any copies of anything, except your dviorce decree. Call family court and make a claim against her that she has broken the agreement. Her lawyer can't do anything about it.

Yea. I don't understand this whole Rockford Files thing. You have visitiation rights. They are being violated. End of story.

Who gives a **** what she is posting on Facebook or on emails? None of that is relevant in the least.

Yea. I don't understand this whole Rockford Files thing. You have visitiation rights. They are being violated. End of story.

Who gives a **** what she is posting on Facebook or on emails? None of that is relevant in the least.

He's probably simply looking to get proof from the horse's mouth instead of it turning into a "he said, she said" thing. What if his ex wanted to try to lie about what she said, it would never hurt to have an e-mail from her stating that she's refusing to let him see his kids, right?

Most phone companies are pretty worthless when it comes to keeping text messages in a central database. (Or at least that's what they present to the average customer- the government might keep information that we don't have access to.)

I've tried to subpoena phone records for clients a number of times and usually get the same response, albeit from different companies- the database has been erased that contains those specific messages. I think the average database holds the specific texts for somewhere in the range of 10 days, and obviously court cases don't happen that quickly.

You'll find that most attorneys and judges aren't nearly as persuaded by Facebook/Text message evidence as you probably think they are. It's far too easy to make a claim that someone either used your phone or hacked your Facebook, and it's almost impossible to prove that they didn't.

Just to help, the best way to nail her on the facebook stuff (assuming that she lies and says it isn't her typing the message) is to not only print out the specific messages to YOU during a given time period, but usually when someone's on Facebook they post multiple messages on multiple pages. Try to find EVERY message she posted during a time period in which she sent you an offending message, no matter what page it was on, so that you can be ready if she says it wasn't her with the response, "Well why would a hacker also post on your best friend's page about her wedding plans... etc whatever".

Don't pin your hopes on Facebook or texts, though. Good luck.

He's probably simply looking to get proof from the horse's mouth instead of it turning into a "he said, she said" thing. What if his ex wanted to try to lie about what she said, it would never hurt to have an e-mail from her stating that she's refusing to let him see his kids, right?

It's not a he said/she said. It's a did she provide the kids or not?

Everything else is window dressing.

Anyway, HH bores me with this stuff. He seems obsessed with scoring stupid little points with his ex as opposed to living his life.

Just to help, the best way to nail her on the facebook stuff (assuming that she lies and says it isn't her typing the message) is to not only print out the specific messages to YOU during a given time period, but usually when someone's on Facebook they post multiple messages on multiple pages.

Or...you know...prove that she violated the terms of the custody agreement.

That seems like a better plan to me.

Why don't you give the guy a break? He is looking for some good advice and thats all you can come up with? "why don't you get a job?" Jeez, some people can't wait to say that to someone.

Man this really sucks. I've had a fair share of fights with the facebook support. They are worthless. I wish you the best of luck, though... this is a really tough situation.

As some of the other posters mentioned, a lawyer is the way to go, I think.

It's not a he said/she said. It's a did she provide the kids or not?

Everything else is window dressing.

Anyway' date=' HH bores me with this stuff. He seems obsessed with scoring stupid little points with his ex as opposed to living his life.[/quote']

Sorry to offend you.

And if you think having a relationship with your children is a "stupid little point," I sincerely hope you don't have kids.

Sorry to offend you.

And if you think having a relationship with your children is a "stupid little point," I sincerely hope you don't have kids.

If you were interested in having a relationship with your children, you would be fighting her on violating the custody agreement...not talking to goddamn tech support for god knows what ****ing reason. Besides, I never said wanting to have the custody agreement followed is stupid. I said it's what you should be focussing on - instead of your seemingly never-ending quest to prove what a ***** your ex is.

We get it.

I want all of you to notice this part I wrote.

Then what was your point? You basically told him that if he had the time to post on ES, he had the time to get a second job. What context was added?

The point is that she's obviously denying him access to the kids because he doesn't have a job or money to support his kids. Think about it.

I didnt add anything to what you said. And that last sentence explains why you said what you did. You seem to be a pompous ass.

Yes you did. You implied that i was saying he didn't want or need a job which is bull****. Like I said, stop putting words and context into something that I didn't say or imply. Maybe it's you that is the pompous ass for implying something I didn't say.

Why don't you give the guy a break? He is looking for some good advice and thats all you can come up with? "why don't you get a job?" Jeez, some people can't wait to say that to someone.

Nobody ****ing said that. God damnit. I give up. Are you guys all ****ing tunnel visioned? Think outside the box. Try to find out why she's denying him access, and correct it.

Guys, honororay hog is a big boy and a veteran of these threads. He knows fully that when he puts himself out there he is going to get some tough love as well as support and understanding.

So, spend less time fighting his battles for him and more time posting. If we (mods) see something that is over the line, we'll handle it. After all, we're professionals :silly:

Archived