Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WK. End fun: Write the next AH headline. (Please move to atn)

SWFLSkins

"Haynesworth practices, loves new position, apologizes to team and fans"

Same day as the following headlines

"BP locates "OFF" switch for oil well right next to soda machine. Hayward: 'My Bad'"

"Israel and a Palestine end hostilities after discovering mutual dislike of pork, throw huge party with cake and pie"

"Glenn Beck talks about America on talk show, doesn't cry"

"Haynesworth practices, loves new position, apologizes to team and fans"

Same day as the following headlines

"BP locates "OFF" switch for oil well right next to soda machine. Hayward: 'My Bad'"

"Israel and a Palestine end hostilities after discovering mutual dislike of pork, throw huge party with cake and pie"

"Glenn Beck talks about America on talk show, doesn't cry"

Source?

National Inquirer?

"On a sadder note, "Washington Redskin" Albert Haynesworth was found dead earlier today in the back seat of his stretched limo. Evidently, the notorious "Nose Tackle" became locked in his car and ate himself to death."

pizza-the-hutt.jpg

:D

Pizza the Hut!

You know, you're really a SpaceBall...

Haynesworth is Gay, marrying a Canandian

Haynesworth wife filed for divorce and spoke briefly to the media on Saturday. She states that an internet relationship has consumed Albert since the end of last season. Apparently a Canadian Football player had an on-line relationshipthat blossomed on the teams message board. When asked if true, Haynesworth just smiled, hummed and skipped away.

When sources contacted the Canandian, he stated, I liked his stats top to bottom. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

"HAYNES UNDERWEAR EXECUTIVE TERMINATED FOR FOR SUGGESTING ALBERT HAYNESWORTH FOR ADD CAMPAIGN"

"All I said was, I thought it would be a great way to sell more underwear. Haynes and Haynes-worth. But the chairman thought Albert couldn't even fit into our largest size. Then our president yelled Albert Haynesworth! More like Albert Stainesworth! I also found out he is a die hard Redskin's fan and a member of Extremeskins." - (Top executive Martin Scwartz said earlier today)

In order to further his weight loss, Albert Haynesworth joins the touring company of "STOMP"

"I've had previous experience using my feet in similar ways" noted Haynesworth, most likely referring to the now infamous incident against the Cowboys while a member of the Titans and his role in stuffing his foot in his mouth this offseason with the Redskins.

In an attempt to get Albert Haynesworth to play in the 3-4 defense, coach Shannahan straps a deep fried turkey to a stick and affixes it to the front of Albert's helmet, to encourage forward movement.

quote from Shannahan: " That strategy worked for the first play, until Albert kept going and ran through the fence, and has not been seen since"...

REDSKINS FANS NO LONGER CARE ABOUT HAYNESWORTH HEADLINES

Fans of the Washington Redskins on the wildly popular "Extremeskins" messageboard have issued a statement today, detailing their emotional withdrawal from all things "Haynesworth". Here are some of the highlights from the statement, from various* Extremeskins members:

I just don't care. I don't give a ****. No, really...stop asking me what I think about it. I don't give a flying ****
:laugh: What's this about? I thought we were talking about if we'd :hump: any even slightly attractive girl in existence? Wait, we're talking about Haynesworth?.........Does he have a sister? :drool:
I'm here to disagree with this statement. Haynesworth didn't do anything wrong, the 3-4 sucks, and the way Shanahan handled this sucks. Go Haynesworth!
Yeah, Portis sucks. What about Haynesworth now? Oh, Betts could do his job, and be far superior at it, too. Yeah, that's right.
I'm with Ryman, unless I hear it out of Hayneworth's mouth, I'm not believing any of this drivel. The media is just messing with your heads, you ignorant cattle. You keep being herded like sheep, and being told what you believe, while I know the truth. Oh, and his agent doesn't count, either.

The Moderators could not be reached for comment.

*Nobody take offense, I'm just joshing ya ;)

Archived