Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WK. End fun: Write the next AH headline. (Please move to atn)

SWFLSkins

I know that Al owns 2 luxury apartments in Reston, he bought one for himself and one for his mother. He was in the process of remodeling his and was living with his mother in the meantime. Last I heard he had stopped construction on his and was still living with his mom. A coworker of mine also lives in those apartments and indirectly knows him.

FootballNEWS.com:Haynesworth still available for trade

Dateline 2017, Redskins DT still available for a trade, Vinny Cerrato says no offers will be overlooked.

Considering his level of play the past few years he must have a couple of good years in him sometime. The Raiders have reportedly denied rumors of a three way with the Redskins and the Browns involving pro bowl QB Jason Campbell and the Browns Clay Matthews the third.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:02 PM ----------

Wait til Wikileaks reports he sold nuke secrets to Iran

Hawgboy reports what has to be the most shocking Haynesworth story yet.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344271-NBCWashington-Haynesworth-accused-of-sexual-assault&p=8160644&viewfull=1#post8160644

FootballNEWS.com:Haynesworth still available for trade

Dateline 2017, Redskins DT still available for a trade, Vinny Cerrato says no offers will be overlooked.

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 11:02 PM ----------

Wait til Wikileaks reports he sold nuke secrets to Iran

Hawgboy reports what has to be the most shocking Haynesworth story yet.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344271-NBCWashington-Haynesworth-accused-of-sexual-assault&p=8160644&viewfull=1#post8160644

Had me rolling! :ols:

Haynesworth thought to be the Easter Bunny's Love Child

Photos prove it so. Now the age old question remains, was the egg first or was the chicken really a bunny?

big_black.jpg

The Bunny when reached for comment simply said, "are you glad to see me or is that a chicken in your pants?"

After being interviewed it was obvious he was hiding behind a mask the entire time and was really the dreaded Dark Bunny ';-].

Black-In-White-Big-1.jpg

---------- Post added February-16th-2011 at 04:06 PM ----------

Had me rolling! :ols:

Tanx, Try the veal, I'm here all week.

Re: Albert Haynesworth was at George Mason University on Saturday taking the LSAT

Apparently Haynesworth can't get a lawyer to represent him in all his legal woes and has taken matters into his own hands. Insiders claim that the Professors said booo and Haynesworth dropped to the ground and rolled around as if on fire until the action stopped.

---------- Post added February-17th-2011 at 11:19 PM ----------

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344420-Rumor-(most-likely-BS)-Albert-Haynesworth-was-at-George-Mason-University-on-Saturday-taking-the-LSAT-(MET)

• 2 weeks later...

Shefter: says we're keeping Haynesworth and the 3-4Meanwhile the Redskins cut what was a premier pass rusher just a year ago. Andre Carter (11 sacks 2009) thought to be a 3-4 LBer again proves a team wrong and that he is just not cut out for that 3-4 crap.

Haynesworth to Virginia: I am the only elitist Jackwagon

Norfolk. When it comes to the Redksins, Albert Haynesworth claims he is the only elitist jackwagon Redskins related, period. He denies Marylanders outcry of foul treatement by Virginians as an attention whore move to gain grassroots momentum. Marylanders and Virginians both agreed to put aside the verbal pitch forks and join forces against all things Haynesworth. His agent when reached for comment stated, "look crab cakes are alright but Virginia ain't for Lovers, and both states suck compared to Tennessee." More on this breaking story when it comes available.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Haynesworth: I only like White Bread

Dismayed at the lack of White Bread and the whole wheat selection Albert Haynesworth decided to forego Subway for lunch Tuesday afternoon. He opted instead for some Pumpernickle on the down low.

Don't fear Al, Pumpernickle won't hurt ya.

mon43.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived