Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In preparation for Twilight: Eclipse, a Photostory

Forehead

My sister flew in for the premiere (in reality, it was for a week visit, she just timed it around the premiere) and I went to the Twilight Trilogy showing last night. Best 7.5 hours of our lives!!! Theater was packed, people were screaming, I screamed like a banshee in several Jacob scenes, we were laughing our asses off, it was a blast.

My sister had a costume change between each movie, I kept my "Team Jacob: Because I Like My Men Hot-Blooded and Moody" t-shirt on for all the movies. We got a ton of pictures of us in the theater that are completely ridiculous. We almost OD'd on popcorn and Milk Duds. And I wanted to die today at work...but it was more than worth it!

As for Eclipse, I thought it was entertaining. Kristin Stewart sucks as an actress and is annoying, Edward vascillates between wierd and tres romantic, and Jacob is just...HOT! I love the werewolves way more than the vampires. Some cheesy scenes, the usual...but that's what makes it so fun.

ugh, my girlfriend is dragging me to this over the weekend

Tell her you don't want to go :whoknows: I know better than to expect my husband to accompany to these things. The New Moon premiere I went to by myself and had just as much fun...and didn't have to worry about my husband complaining before, during, and after the movie :ols:

i got dragged to new moon as well. i heard this one is a lot better than the others so maybe it will be less painful.

she always makes it worth my while afterwards

yall are *******. I never let my wife drag me to this **** when we were dating. Of course, my wife is cool and likes normal movies and very few chick flicks. The ones she did like though, I told her to go with a girlfriend.

**** those movies.

I just don't get how someone can be so obsessed over something especially a movie

I'm not sure if you realize the message board you're posting on?:silly:

I still don't understand why Corey Feldman is the Vampire's dad.

It's the dude from Can't Hardly Wait.

<BeePeeaRe> Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

<ixcuincle> LOL

Twilight's like soccer. They run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billion fans insist you just don't understand.

Whoa, it's like dejavu. :pfft:

I'm not sure if you realize the message board you're posting on?:silly:

It's the dude from Can't Hardly Wait.

I was waiting for someone to say that.

This don't count because its real. Twilight is fake, there is a difference :silly:

While comparing Meyer to J. K. Rowling, Stephen King stated, "the real difference [between J. K. Rowling and Meyer] is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer, and Stephenie Meyer can't write worth a darn. She's not very good."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVvTwz-Lkkk

Here's a video for the twilight fans.

Saw it when I was looking up the song used in the video on youtube.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVvTwz-Lkkk&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVvTwz-Lkkk&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I was on "vacation" :ha: for a week, but good job Forehead :thumbsup:

This movie made like $30 mil just during the MIDNIGHT showings, and over $175 million since it came out :wtf::doh::doh1::insane::shot::twitch:

:gus:

Predators and Despicable Me COMBINED on their opening days for $31 million, only $1m more than Eclipse did just during the MIDNIGHT showings :gus:

I'm sorry this perturbs you so much ACW. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I'm going to watch Eclipse again tonight :D

Oh yeah, and to unhinge you even more, my sister and I contributed $44 total toward the midnight showing pull-in. :D

Visionary - That scene is hilarious. Everyone in the theater laughed at its corniness when it came on the screen.

Archived