Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In preparation for Twilight: Eclipse, a Photostory

Forehead

Hey there ES tailgaters. As many of you know, Twilight: Eclipse is upon us, and some people aren't totally familiar with the movies. Who are the characters? What are they about? Should I go see this movie being, being raved about by every 15 year old girl in existence?

That's up to you. But maybe you missed the last installment, New Moon. or just saw it awhile ago and forgot what happened. Or saw it and tried to burn it out of your memory. Well no worries, good old Forehead is ere to catch you up on where we are in the story.

First the characters...

Twilight-B.jpg

Twilight-T.jpg

Twilight-E.jpg

And now the story begins...

Twilight-1.jpg

Twilight-2.jpg

Twilight-3.jpg

Twilight-4.jpg

Twilight-5.jpg

Twilight-6.jpg

Twilight-7.jpg

That was Twilight: New Moon in a nutshell. Will Twilight: Eclipse be any better? I'll find out when it comes out on RedBox.

Thank you Forehead. You've done every male her a service by saving them about 2 hours of their life by pretending we've now seen this movie.

Also, I would like Mr. Plothole to address the following question: how in the hell you have an Eclipse of a New Moon? How do you have the earth's shadow pass in front of the moon (an eclipse) when the earth's shadow is already covering the moon (a new moon)? Not that I truly expect and shred of logic at this point, but this one's been bothering me since last night when I learned what the name of this new movie is.

Also, I would like Mr. Plothole to address the following question: how in the hell you have an Eclipse of a New Moon? How do you have the earth's shadow pass in front of the moon (an eclipse) when the earth's shadow is already covering the moon (a new moon)? Not that I truly expect and shred of logic at this point, but this one's been bothering me since last night when I learned what the name of this new movie is.

It will probably make your brain hurt to know that the title of the 4th film is, I believe, Breaking Dawn. Something that would usually occur when there was no moon at all. Mr. Plot Hole may have to make another appearance.

You have 2 options:

1. Make sure she understand that she needs to make it "worth you while" for you to attend ;)

2. Fake an illness

I would get passive aggressive and make snippy comment about the female/male leads. If you manage to sit near another poor soul being forced by their significant other, the fun multiplies when you start trading quips.

Taking the Fiance tonight.

While I'm not a fan and had no interest in the novels nor films prior to meeting my soon to be wife, I did sit down and watch the first two films with her in anticipation of this third movie and both Twilight and New Moon were not nearly as bad as the "trying too hard to be cool" guys made it out to be.

These films are made for women ( I mean I did keep an open mind and rolled with stuff but even I had to roll my eyes and say "oh come on" when Edward reveals the fact that when standing in sunlight, he glistens with diamond like lights) so let them enjoy it. I mean it is basically a "modern" Romeo and Julliette story about forbidden love, just with vampires and werewolves. No big deal.

I mean seriously guys, you can goof on this stuff all you want, but your woman will be goofing on you when you tell her you want to see Tron 2 or something.

2 thumbs up for the paint skills.

my little cousin loves this stuff. Gave her one of those Twilight Backpacks. She acts like I saved her life or something.

I just don't get how someone can be so obsessed over something especially a movie

I mean seriously guys, you can goof on this stuff all you want, but your woman will be goofing on you when you tell her you want to see Tron 2 or something.

Actually, I liked the first Twilight film. I thought New Moon was god awful, and I had some free time during lunch break, so I figured, why not put...

2 thumbs up for the paint skills.

My awesome paint skills to work, and thank you for noticing.:ols: I like to think of myself as being like Bang, minus the actual artistic talent as well as the tools/programs to actually draw anything good. No sir, MS Paint and stick figures for this guy.

Thank you Forehead. You've done every male her a service by saving them about 2 hours of their life by pretending we've now seen this movie.

a new moon is not a moon covered by earth's shadow. Its when the moon is at such an angle that where the sun does shine on it does not reflect back to earth. I do believe that it is the new moon that causes a solar eclipse. Just sayin...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu54XVg2m3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu54XVg2m3w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100625/ap_en_mo/us_twilight_eclipse_premiere

Stephanie Tregea, 19, drove 500 miles from Upper Lake, in Northern California, to attend the premiere. She wore a black T-shirt that said "Team Carlisle," and held a sign that read: "My cat died while I've been in line. (Peter, comfort me during this sadness)."

It got her an extended embrace from Facinelli, who plays Cullen patriarch Carlisle.

Tregea said she is concerned about a Twilight jinx, because her dog died as she waited in line for the "New Moon" premiere last year. She debated not seeing the next installment.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-ca-twilight-addiction-20100627,0,1321211.story

Though "Twilight's" success is often attributed to giddy teenage girls who show up in packs for repeat viewings of each film, the franchise has benefited from being the rare pop-culture juggernaut to tap into the passions of middle-age women.

"I check the Internet all day long for 'Twilight' news, from the minute I wake up until I go to bed at midnight," says Joyce Swiokla, 50, a former engineer who runs the website CullenBoysAnonymous.com. "If there is a chemical that's released when you're falling in love, your brain has it when you're reading or watching 'Twilight.' You get that utopic feeling of first love and you want to experience it over and over again."

"My husband finally came to me and said, 'I think you love "Twilight" more than you love me,' " says Johnson, who had become especially attached to the community she'd found online. "I ended up moving out of the house and fought for my marriage for six weeks. I had to take a step back and detox myself from 'Twilight.' I was really angry that I had allowed it to suck me in. Now I meet women every single day where 'Twilight' has become a major issue in their marriage."

"My _____ finally came to me and said, 'I think you love _____ more than you love me,' " says Johnson, who had become especially attached to the community _____'d found []. "I ended up moving out of the house and fought for my marriage for six weeks. I had to take a step back and detox myself from _____ . I was really angry that I had allowed it to suck me in. Now I meet _____ every single day where _____ has become a major issue in their marriage."

Replace wife with husband, boyfriend, or girlfriend, and Twilight with sports, video games, work, or any number of things.

I still don't understand why Corey Feldman is the Vampire's dad. And if the vampire is like 108 years old, hasn't he been attending 11th grade for about the last 91 years or so?

Lastly, my brother in law was trying to tell me how great these movies are, so I watched the first one with my wife. I now have material to joke on for the next 3-5 years when I see him.

Archived