Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Entourage Season 7

MattFancy

yeah tonight was the first time in a while i looked at the clock at aound 10:50 and just said "no way, already?"

I agree. It seems like the episodes always get good at the end so they can keep you coming back. This Vince storyline is getting really good. I'm also interested to see where the Turtle thing is going. But this season has been pretty good so far.

I love the way this season is ending up. The gang is doing what they normally do but in a much more "big boy" setting. We see their thought process (over the past several seasons) but this time the consequences are harder hitting and far worse, affecting many people. Drama has the weakest storyline but even his is pretty funny, especially with Stamos and Saget and now Walsh a part of it. I actually loved the idea he had about the misunderstood gorilla hahaha. I'm excited to see how it all goes down, especially with Ari's one biggest gripe and character trait (his belligerence towards his employees) now out in the open. We have always loved him for calling people the two C words, but this time it's different.

Vince's nose dive is long overdue. He has always been so dependent on everyone else. Now the "entourage" is off doing their own thing and he is a mess by himself. I love where the show is going.

I also miss Ari & Lloyd's interactions.

Excellent season so far. Not the best by all means, but at least it's far better than Season 5 and 6. I like how alot of things are playing out. Vince is definitely long overdue on his problems. E marrying sloan could ultimately be the death of Vince's career due to lack of supervision from E. Can't wait to see how this season ends up. Absolutely love the new Walsh too.

I just started watching again last week when I got HBO back.

In all seriousness, is Vince the worst-conceived character in the history of television or is Adrian Grenier just that bad an actor? I find the other stuff somewhat interesting, but Vince is such a black hole of suck.

After seven years of being a wishy-washy lazy pretty boy, he's now an aggressive coke head because he's been banging Sasha Grey for a few weeks?!?!?!

This storyline could possibly work if Grenier didn't need "I'm on drugs now" written on his forehead in a Sharpie in order to convey a thought.

I sort of agree with you LKB. Vince really isn't that interesting of a character on the show. It seems like most of the people enjoy Ari, E, Drama, hell even Turtle more than Vince. Besides what like season 2 or 3, Vince's storyline hasn't been very interesting. But it seems like this season it seems to be a little better. You have the drugged movie star who now looks like is about to get in a big fight with his best friend and manager. It has potential if they do it right.

You have the drugged movie star who now looks like is about to get in a big fight with his best friend and manager. It has potential if they do it right.

Which they won't. Because everything on Entourage always works out in two episodes. Hell, Turtle needed.....what...three minutes to find million dollar backers?

But where did this drug habit come from? Vince has been in LA for a decade and he has been shown to be a casual pot smoker and social drinker. Most of the time, he's just sitting around waiting for a beautiful woman to offer him oral sex.

Now, he's John Belushi? It's so out of character.

This show infuriates me. Yet, I watch it.

Which they won't. Because everything on Entourage always works out in two episodes. Hell' date=' Turtle needed.....what...three minutes to find million dollar backers?

But where did this drug habit come from? Vince has been in LA for a decade and he has been shown to be a casual pot smoker and social drinker. Most of the time, he's just sitting around waiting for a beautiful woman to offer him oral sex.

Now, he's John Belushi? It's so out of character.

This show infuriates me. Yet, I watch it.[/quote']

I dunno maybe the Sasha and Scott influence? That and maybe since he doesn't have E and Turtle with him 24/7 he's more prone to drinking all the time? I'm just trying to think of reasons, but who knows.

Archived