Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GVX: Clayton Bank sues former Vol Albert Haynesworth (merged x 3)

HailNatsSkinz

Dude sure is having a rough summer ain't he?

Clayton Bank sues former Vol Albert Haynesworth

By Josh Flory govolsxtra.com

Posted June 22, 2010 at 10:28 a.m.

KNOXVILLE - Clayton Bank & Trust has sued Albert Haynesworth, alleging that the Washington Redskins star has failed to make payments on a $2.38 million loan.

122609albert_t160.jpg

The suit was filed last week in Knox County Chancery Court, and alleges that the bank made the commercial loan in June of 2009. The suit alleges that the parties subsequently entered into an extension agreement, but the former University of Tennessee player failed to make payments due in accordance with that agreement.

The suit seeks a judgment of more than $2.4 million, including unpaid interest and late charges.

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2010/jun/22/clayton-bank-sues-former-vol-albert-haynesworth/

You gotta be kidding me!!

I thought by now everybody including the die hard apologists had woken up to this ingrate's act by now. Anyone still supporting him who has not been lobotomized should be banned from the board indefinitely.

Amazing right? I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I mean there are posters that will go write EXTREMELY long posts to support Haynesworth and what he has done. I just don't get it ... how can you consider yourself a Redskins fan and support this guy. I know Dallas fans that think he is a douche for keeping the money.

Despite his millions this guy still found a way to lose at life.

next thing you know we'll get a story about haynesworth scamming a Church or stealing candy from a baby.

I had this ray of hope, that maybe he will come to training camp and just work. But it looks like its part of his profile to be a lazy bum.

ANY Team in the NFL will be foolish to trade for Haynesworth and we will be lucky to get a 3rd round pick for the guy. Ugh....

TO's a harmless tumor compared to Al.

I don't know, TO harasses his QB and coach when he thinks he's not getting the ball enough, at least AH just sits at home and doesn't talk to anyone.

I'm praying he doesn't start talking to the media from home, I really, really don't want to see AH do shirtless sit-ups in his driveway.

Archived