Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darnell Dockett Twitter: "How many of you want to see me in a Skins' uniform"

GenMgr

how many of you actually believe actual players use tweeter...? they have a PR group that does this stuff for them, run fb, ms and now tweeter.

Uh I doubt they hire PR firms to send out tweets like this...besides even if they did, I would guess the MAJORITY of players do it themselves or have some dopey hanger on friend who does it to entertain themselves.

Kind of like saying do you actually believe Ted Leonsis will respond to your email if you email him. Well he does.

how many of you actually believe actual players use tweeter...? they have a PR group that does this stuff for them, run fb, ms and now tweeter.

that is how its always been whether or no you are all aware of it. im not saying everyone does this but a majority of celebrities and athletes have people run that stuff for them and say whatever within the lines.

i highly doubt dockett would say this while under contract with the cards

Are you serious? If players hired a PR rep or anybody to do this stuff for them, it would be to make them look good. They wouldn't say nearly as many dumbass things.

Facebook and Myspace, though, I'd believe that. Just like blogs and websites could easily be someone else.

But Twitter, no friggin way. That's the most personal one for the players, because they can just "tweet" a sentence at a time whenever they like. And it often leads to stupid comments being made.

that is how its always been whether or no you are all aware of it. im not saying everyone does this but a majority of celebrities and athletes have people run that stuff for them and say whatever within the lines.

if they actually hired pr firms then they wouldnt sound as dumb and uneducated as chris johnson did yesterday.

Actually, he was speaking with Lavar and tweeting at the same time. Lavar pushed him to ask this question.

I like these comments too!

“Did I just hear this correctly? Albert Haynesworth will not be (at) mandatory minicamp? And he wants a trade? After signing 100 millon dollar contract?” Dockett tweeted.

“That’s why I tell y’all I’m nothing like these dudes. For 100 million my ass will play 4-3, 3-4, 5-9, 4-8 and still whip ass!” Dockett followed up with.

With fourteen players, I'll bet anyone could kick butt. :silly:

I like Darnell, but he's such a clown sometimes.

“That’s why I tell y’all I’m nothing like these dudes. For 100 million my ass will play 4-3, 3-4, 5-9, 4-8 and still whip ass!” Dockett followed up with.

The OPs quote made me think he's a dick, because he's asking Cardinals fans that question, right? He's back to okay in my book with your quote.

if dey actually hired pr firms then dey wouldnt sound as dum and uneducated as chris johnson did yesterday.

I loved seeing the woman on ESPN try to read Johnson's twitter without sounding like an idiot. She almost made it to the end, but was trapped by the "dey not offering me nothing" part.

He hates the Skins. And he's got beef with Portis.

Rememer in '08 when Thomas scored a long TD against the Cards but it was called back ecause Heyer knocked out on if the Cards' DL for a dirty hit on Portis?

He was the guy that got knocked out.

Also during that gam, he kept running his

mouth off at Samuels, and all Samuels could do was say "Child, please." He then proceeded to own Dockett during the rest of the game.

Y'know... I really dislike this guy campaigning (joke or seriously) for another team while on contract with the Cards. Right now, he's a Cardinal. He'll be one for the whole year. He shouldn't be talking about how his services are up for hire and how he fancies a different team more than his current one.

];7584987']He hates the Skins. And he's got beef with Portis.

Rememer in '08 when Thomas scored a long TD against the Cards but it was called back ecause Heyer knocked out on if the Cards' DL for a dirty hit on Portis?

He was the guy that got knocked out.

Also during that gam' date=' he kept running his

mouth off at Samuels, and all Samuels could do was say "Child, please." He then proceeded to own Dockett during the rest of the game.[/quote']

There's probably guys currently on the roster that have beef with Portis. They don't need to be friends.

This guy is pretty good. I haven't followed him as much in the Pros but as a Clemson fan, he wreaked havoc on our O when they played Florida St. Trade him for Haynesworth and have people here who WANT to be Redskins. I'd take a team guy / hard worker any day over an overpaid selfish super talent.

Archived