Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darnell Dockett Twitter: "How many of you want to see me in a Skins' uniform"

GenMgr

Jeez now we see the Hanyesworth effect....

How many fools will there be coming out saying "I'm not AH, pay me?" and better question how many of you jock sniffers gonna jump all over these tweets rushing to be the first one to post a "sign so-and-so thread"? I bet at least half the forum falls into this category.

Truth is AH should have taught us all that we need to leave the ballers, da playas, the money hungry losers who only look at this team as a pay day alone or you can bet your next weeks welfare check we haven't seen the last of this crap with this organization. No offense but screw Darnell Dockett

dockettkdd.JPG

this is from his live chat on nfl.com

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/959

Excuse me but my last post was in error...Double screw Darnell Dockett.

Ask for a trade because AH pulled some stupid crap? Are you freaking serious? I mean I'm being attacked on the forum for saying we don't need infighting right now from other players and being called a million names in the book from all ya'll but hell that isn't even as bad to me as full on mutaney. Can you imagine if our other teammates were as stupid as this clown and went and demanded trades today like he suggests? How would that feel as a fan if today you heard Albert wasn't at practice, and at the same time Cooley, Moss, Portis, McNabb, and your hero Flecter were in the news demanding to be traded?

Is this fool on drugs or just all of you that are jumping up and down on the DD bandwagon screaming to sign this fool?

Excuse me but my last post was in error...Double screw Darnell Dockett.

Ask for a trade because AH pulled some stupid crap? Are you freaking serious? I mean I'm being attacked on the forum for saying we don't need infighting right now from other players and being called a million names in the book from all ya'll but hell that isn't even as bad to me as full on mutaney. Can you imagine if our other teammates were as stupid as this clown and went and demanded trades today like he suggests? How would that feel as a fan if today you heard Albert wasn't at practice, and at the same time Cooley, Moss, Portis, McNabb, and your hero Flecter were in the news demanding to be traded?

Is this fool on drugs or just all of you that are jumping up and down on the DD bandwagon screaming to sign this fool?

I think your miss reading it...

Edit: I'm miss reading it.... :(

Hell yeah I want Dockett here! MoCo represent!

I also find it somewhat odd that Dockett would speculate about being in another team's uniform, but this is his hometown team and he's still honoring his contract with the Cards, so I don't see an issue. Dude is in great shape and brings it for 60 minutes in every game. That's alot more than we can say for Al.

I've seen quotes from other Cardinals players and they love playing with the guy and say he's not really an attention whore, it's just that he has a really outgoing personality like that. I'd love to have him here.

I am surprised he wants to come here after what Heyer and Portis did to him in the 2008 season.

Wish I had video

Uhh did you watch that game? The Cards D-Line was the dirtiest bunch of pricks I've ever seen. After every single play they were pulling Portis' helmet to the side when he was on the ground, punching him and kicking him after the play.

Dockett is a douche. Maybe not as big of a douche as AH, but a douche.

Repost from another thread.

I love dockett that would be awesome. He has always played hard, even in college he was a high motor guy. He is a DC area guy so I believe that's what's behind his redskin love not so much hitting the lotto, although I am sure he wouldn't mind the millions. I believe dockett would earn it though.

I'm not sure what to think of this guy. I don't think his character is much of an upgrade over Haynesworth. He has dissed the Skins in the past before and in his recent NFL.com chat he stated he was attracted to Oprah because she is rich and he admires power and wealth. That last point may seem random but to me it still shows a love of money over more important things.

how many of you actually believe actual players use tweeter...? they have a PR group that does this stuff for them, run fb, ms and now tweeter.

that is how its always been whether or no you are all aware of it. im not saying everyone does this but a majority of celebrities and athletes have people run that stuff for them and say whatever within the lines.

i highly doubt dockett would say this while under contract with the cards

Archived