Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

World of Warcraft - lol wow sux, *plays Rift*, lol back 2 wow

Homercles82

The gem slots have kept me from upgrading a lot of my top end gear from pre-cat. On my Priest, I could increase int., crit and stamina, but only by taking a huge hit to spirit and spell power. I just don't see the point of doing that while I grind through quests.

As for my 81 pally, I just haven't taken the time to go back and BS up some stuff. I'm sure I will hit a point where that's the best option.

How does one unlock the throne of tides? If I do all of the underwater quests, will I eventually open it? I just got to the part where we have to talk to some beast (after swimming up its nose). It's been a long time since I quested so long with no instances. I do like the cut scene quests and the popup quests/pop up completion of quests.

How does one unlock the throne of tides? If I do all of the underwater quests, will I eventually open it? I just got to the part where we have to talk to some beast (after swimming up its nose). It's been a long time since I quested so long with no instances. I do like the cut scene quests and the popup quests/pop up completion of quests.

You can actually go unlock it whenever you want. The final quest chain will lead you to the instance, but you can also just take your seahorse to the big vortex underwater (forgot the name of the zone, but just swim around It's MASSIVE you can't miss it.) Deepholm's Stonecore instance is right above the main temple, so you can unlock that too very easily.

Just got to Uldum last night...Really like it. Also, if you guys didn't know, they fixed the bug in Vash'ir so you get the achievement for 160 quests.

Want to make a Worgen tonight...can you make a paladin?

Is there a specific server that ES players are on? I'm gonna get Cat today and want to start a new alt and maybe transfer my other toons.

I think we are all spread out. I am in the largest Horde guild on Sentienls server. Whisper Drazien, Bludmoad or Takeadoodoo if you decide to start there.

You need to discover the entrance and meet the item average level requirement. Once you reach 84 you'll want to go and discover all the entrances before you continue leveling in order to allow you to do "randoms".

You know, I still wish I had the money/time/friends that play (in real life) to start playing this game... I like these kinds of games... Especially if you can play them casually.

Even casually, though, I don't have the time needed to make a good run at this game.

They added more quests and a lot of videos. I love it when I turn in a quest and then they roll some video.

Leveling from 33 to 58 has really been a fun experience, especially with the dungeon finder plus the questing and the videos and stuff.

The server here is now "New Players" so I'm looking for somewhere to start a new character, will try that Sentinels server

They added more quests and a lot of videos. I love it when I turn in a quest and then they roll some video.

Leveling from 33 to 58 has really been a fun experience, especially with the dungeon finder plus the questing and the videos and stuff.

The server here is now "New Players" so I'm looking for somewhere to start a new character, will try that Sentinels server

Send me a message if you need anything. I don't have a lot of gold but I'll ship you 20G. Makes starting out easier.

Holy crap....24 hours later and the updater is STILL freaking going!!! OMG...3 more gig to go. I guess I should have come back a bit sooner.

LOL I hear ya. I just did a new install (after a one year hiatus) and it was about 16 gig in all. Ridiculous. The entire game takes like 24 or 25 gig on my hdd.

So I'm patched up to the latest patch and all ( I actually had planned on playing a private server so I DL'd the torrent on my laptop and left it and it patched me all the way up lol). I wanna actually go retail now, haven't played retail in years so I'm not gonna bother restoring my account, cant remember any of that info anyways. My question is what do I need to do to go live, seems it's all through battlenet now, would I have to purchase the WoW digital copy and get the activation key or?? Any help would be appreciated

Alright, finally put up the 40 and got the digital upgrade. It sucks to see I've already replaced two raid items with greens, but I like that everything is back to a more even playing field. I'm going to try out a DW Frost build, definitely should of taken the day off :silly:

Archived