Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On SportsCenter: Drew Rosenhaus "McNabb and Owens are friends again"

OxonHillSkinsFan89

Drew Rosenhaus is being interviewed by Sportscenter's Sage Steele and he has said that he has reached out to the Redskins in regards to T.O. He and T.O. believe that the Redskins would be a great fit.

While he won't give a percentage as to the chances that T.O. does sign with the Skins, he did say that the clients that he already has (Portis, Moss and Fletch) would welcome him with open arms...

*reaching for a gag bag* ugh....

"He and the Redskins wold be a great fit" translates to "Please sign him because no one else seems interested and I have only made serious money once from him even though I've made myself to be an asshat in the public eye."

Besides, he would want to wear #81. Pass.

now if Owens could only run and produce big plays like he did 4 or 5 years ago :)

at 36, this guy is over the hill. he is a glorified possession receiver.

that's why no one but Buffalo wanted him last year in free agency. he dropped more passes that last year in Dallas than any starting wideout.

Interesting that 68% of fans around the U.S. think that he SHOULD sign with the Skins....when they broke down the DMV region it was only 28%.

(((Shan-Allen-Han))) are you listening????

No offense, but nobody gives a damn what us fans think, if Shanahan believees TO can help us win, then I'm all for it. I am willing to trust in every move Shanny makes until proven otherwise.

Drew Rosenhaus has said that he has reached out to the Redskins in regards to T.O. He and T.O. believe that the Redskins would be a great fit.
:puke::puke::puke:

No Oakland is the perfect place for Terrell.

While he won't give a percentage as to the chances that T.O. does sign with the Skins, he did say that the clients that he already has (Portis, Moss and Fletch) would welcome him with open arms...

*reaching for a gag bag* ugh....

As much as I love Portis,Moss and FletchI really don't care if they would welcome T.o with welcomed arms. I NEVER WOULD, and I'm quite sure there are many Skins fans who feel the same.

interesting. while i think it brings a LOT of potential problems... TO could help this team a whole lot if we use him correctly and dont let him become a distraction.

:doh:

Obviously he would've been good, eight years ago, if he were used correctly and weren't a distraction regardless of what team he was on.

So this Drew and TO drumming up a market for themselves. Once you mention Washington then other teams will pay you! Every FA used us to get a payday this year TO and DRew are no different. Plus I need to see a direct tweet or quote from Mcnabb saying he told the FO that he wants TO, then I'll buy into it alittle bit otherwise all BS, IMO.

:puke::puke::puke:

No Oakland is the perfect place for Terrell.

As much as I love Portis,Moss and FletchI really don't care if they would welcome T.o with welcomed arms. I NEVER WOULD, and I'm quite sure there are many Skins fans who feel the same.

And your thoughts carry more weight than actual Redskin players? :doh:

Some of you need to get over yourselves.

Archived